study sessions get dirty

requested: yussss
request: So I love you're writing and stuff and was wondering if you could do an imagine where Robbie is new in school and y/n helps him out on his first day then y/n offers to help study with him and smutty stuff goes down? And could you possibly use prompts 16 & 19 thanks doll

prompts:
16. "Need a hand?"
19. "Did we just?"

warning: SMUT, SMUT, AND MORE SMUT

Y/N's POV:

Physics is actually the most boring class in the world. So during physics I tend to drift off into other thoughts and right now all I could think about was how angry I was at my ex-boyfriend. He said that I'm not allowed to hang out with other guys. I wasn't even cheating on him with them or anything he would just get so jealous so easily. I gripped my pencil tightly as I began to write some random shit the teacher told us to write down.

The dude across from me at my table looked at me and tilted his head slightly. I looked up at him and gave him the same look.

"Are you okay?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, I'm fine." I said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm just not a morning person."

He chuckled and smirked.

"Okay, I'm just annoyed."

"Why?"

"Well, to be quite honest with you... uh..."

"Robbie."

"Are you new here?"

"Yeah, moved here not too long ago. It's my first day."

"Hm... well to be quite honest Robbie my boyfriend, now ex, was quite a jack ass and this class is so boring." I said rubbing my forehead.

"Hm... Well I'm sorry about your... ex-boyfriend but I can at least make this class a little more entertaining." he shrugged.

"Yeah..." I chuckled.

"Okay class, you have the remaining 10 minutes of class to finish this worksheet or do whatever else you'd care to do."

Everyone got up and scrambled to find their friends. Robbie and I stayed put. I liked to work alone most of the time.

"Do you understand any of this?" he asked looking down at his paper.

"Yeah. I understand it."

"Could you help a friend out?" he asked.

"Oh so we're already friends." I said sarcastically as looked at his paper.

"Of course we are, I mean we're already talking about our life's problems." he said earning a chuckle from me.

"Yes, well I have. You got any life problems you wanna spill?"

"Well one is that I don't know where my next class is and I don't understand this physics crap."

"Hard life bud." I said sarcastically patting him on the back three times.

"Exactly."

"Where you going next?"

"Thompson for Spanish."