love at first sight

warnings: fluff and a bit sad
{requested}
Robbie's POV:

Today I was in (Y/H/T) at a Once Upon a Time convention. Today had been a lot of fun so far. I got to hang out with my former cast members and I realized how much I missed them. I was about to go out for a panel with some of the other cast members. I stood there waiting for my name to be called since the other two already went out.

"And finally... one of your favorites... Robbie Kay!!" Lee announced and I could hear all the girl screaming.

I walked out and saw so many people. They all were taking pictures and videos. They're screams because louder as they saw me. I smiled and waved at all of them. I gave Lee a hug before sitting down in my seat.

"Okay so we are going to start the questions over here." Lee said pointing to our left.

There were many questions asked and answers given. There were many laughs but then one girl walked up to the mic.

I looked over and saw a beautiful girl standing next to a boy. She smiled as she saw me look over. I couldn't help but stare at her features. Her beautiful (Y/H/S) (Y/H/C), her big (Y/E/C) eyes, and her adorable little nose.

"Hi!"I said holding out the end for a second. "What's your name love?"

"Hi Robbie!" she giggled. "I'm Y/N!"

Her giggle was so adorable.

"Hey Y/N! What's your question."

"So my question is actually for you, Robbie." she said. "So uhm... do you think that if Pan were to find a love interest do you think he'd change in anyway?"

I stared at her for a moment.

"Uh... Robbie?" Lee said into his mic.

I shook my head and looked around at everyone then back at her.

"A love interest... Hm... that is a good question. I don't know you're gonna have to come back to me on that one..." I chuckled earning giggles from the audience. "I think that maybe he would probably change when he's around whoever his love interest is but when he's around anyone else he'd remain the same. And I think he'd be very protective over whom ever this girl would be."

My answer earned lots of applause and screams from the audience. I chuckled before looking at the audience for a second then back at Y/N.

"Thank you!" she giggled before walking away with the boy she stood with.

"Thank you." I said

He honestly looked like he did not want to be here. But she however she looked very happy. My eyes followed her as she made her way back to her seat. She sat down around the back of the audience but on the end near the center isle. I smiled as I saw I was able to see her.

Throughout the entire panel I was watching her. Occasionally shed pull out her phone and start taking pictures or a video of us up on stage. Her case looked like it had me on it. I couldn't tell but it looked black and green. And possible there was white text on it...? (AN: I basically just described one of my phone cases. But I'll put a picture below) Then the panel ended and I took one last look at her before we exited the stage. I had to get ready for the photo ops. I was honestly hoping that I'd get to see her there.