going too far

Request: so, i have a request because you're a really dope writer and i think you'd do a good job writing it. basically peter and the reader get into a fight or something and peter says something that goes too far and a few days later peter feels really bad so he makes it up to the reader with smut and fluff.

warning: smut

Y/N's POV:

I was at camp sitting by the fire just staring into it. I was really bored and wanted to do something. I could tell some of the other boys were bored too. I sighed as I then began to watch some of the boys who were shooting arrows onto targets. It was a part of their training. I always wanted to learn but Peter didn't want me to learn how to. I don't know why but he just didn't. I walked over to Felix who was watching two of them fight.

"Hey Felix!" I chirped as I walked over to him.

"Hey Y/N." he said with a smile then looked back over at them.

"Can you teach me how to shoot?" I asked giving him a sweet, innocent smile.

"I don't know... I don't want to go against what Pan wants." he said to me. "Raise your elbow a little, John!"

"Come on! Please, we don't have to tell him." I said folding my hands together and giving him a pouty face.

"Hm... Fine." he said then gently grabbed my arm. "Pan cannot know about this other wise he will kill me." he said in a whisper.

"Okay okay. But thank you Felix!" I giggled and bounced on the balls of my feet. "When do we start?"

"Now." he said with a smirk.

"What?"

"Alright boys! You're done for today." he announced.

They looked at us then walked away to put their weapons away. We stood and watched them put their weapons away. I looked over at Felix.

"Put your hood up." he said looking over at me.

"Why?"

"So Pan thinks you're a lost boy and doesn't get suspicious if he walked by."

"Okay..." I said and slowly put the hood up.

"Okay. Go grab a bow and some arrows." he said as he fixed my hood.

When he let go I went and got the bow and arrows. I came back with the bow and arrows.

"Alright. So first you need to stand like this." he came behind me and helped me with my stance. He backed up and looked at me. "Okay, good. Now you have to the arrow in like this." he helped me put the arrow in. "Then you pull back and focus on your target. Make sure you're the arm you are holding the bow with is straight."

"Okay... Now what?" I asked as I looked at the target painted onto the tree.

"Let go." he said moving to stand next to me.

I took a deep breath and focused on the target. I let go and it flew right past the tree.

"Crap." I said lowering the bow.

"It's okay, not everybody gets it the first time." he chuckled.

"Try again."

I grabbed another arrow and got into position. I did this nearly a million times. Each time I kept missing the target. I pulled back and focused once again.

"Wait." he said and walked over. "Aim a little further up and to the left a little." he said as he helped me adjust my aim.

I focused on the target and released. The bow hit the center of the target.