shy artsy boy pt 2

requested? yup

request: shy artist boy part 2 plz

warnings: fluff, mush, blah, blah, blah

Robbie's POV:

5 months later...

I've gotten really close to Y/N. We've talked a lot and gotten to know each other. But things were a little awkward after the whole kiss thing that happened. I knew I had feelings toward her when we kissed but now I know that my feelings are growing stronger and stronger everyday. All I can ever think about is kissing her again and being able to call her mine. All I can think about is being able to hug her and never let go.

"Mr. Kay." I heard my teacher say, but it sounded distant.

She's always on my mind. She never leaves my head. And when I see her my heart races. Sometimes my palms get a little sweaty.

"Mr. Kay!" I heard a ruler smack onto my desk.

My eyes flickered up and I saw my teacher standing in front of my desk with an angry look.

"I uh.. yes?"

"Answer number 3."

Everyone was staring at me. I looked at the board and saw we were going over a worksheet.

"It's 27."

"Correct..." she said turning around and walking over to the board.

I sighed as I looked at the board and tried to concentrate on what we were doing. I watched the clock hands move oh so slowly, time feeling like it'd only continue to be slow. Then before I know it the bell rings. I quickly gather my things and exit the classroom. I go to find Y/N. I turn the corner and see her exiting through the door. She looked around and her eyes landed on me. I lifted my arm and waved at her. A smile appeared on her lips as she walked over to me and stood by my side.

"Hey Robbie." she said looking up at me.

"Hi." I smiled."

"Oh my god Mr. Johnson is a pain in the ass." she said as we began to walk.

"Yeah. I'm glad I don't have him this year." I chuckled.

"Well you're lucky..." she chuckled. "So where you headed?"

"Art room, you know that." I said nudging her lightly,

"Oh yeah... right." she chuckled scratching her head.

"I could walk you to your bus." I shrugged.

"Or maybe I could join you in the art room today?" she suggested with a small shrug of her shoulders.

I glanced over at her and she was looking at me. Her eyes sparkled and her smile brightened the dark hallways.

"Sure, why not." I shrugged. "I can drive you home."

We walked to the art room. I open the door and held it open for her.

"Why thank you, Robbie." she said as she walked in.

"You're certainly welcome, Y/N." I said following behind her.