such a tease

Requested? yurp.

Request: Could you do a daddy/little kink with robbie not peter please. I love your writing it's amazing! Btw. In this could you have where (y/n) annoyed robbie all day and he finally has enough so he 'punishes' (y/n). I would love it if you could. Thank you so much! And keep up the good work!

warnings: smut (obviously)

I wrote this mostly in Robbie's POV bc I was kinda liking it from his POV.

Robbie's POV:

So today Y/N and I were at SDCC for Heroes Reborn since we were going to be in it together. We were in once upon a time together and it was quite fun working with her and we clicked instantly. We were currently waiting to be called out to the panel along with the rest of the cast. At least half of them were out there waiting for the rest of us. Y/N stood in front of me. She gazed up at me with her beautiful y/e/c eyes.

"You excited?" she asked smiling up at me.

"Yeah."

"I am too." she said walking her fingers up my chest then poking my nose gently.

I chuckled as I grabbed her hands and held them, swinging them gently back and forth. I went down to give her a kiss but her lips barely brushed mine.

"And now the beautiful, stunning, and hilarious Y/N L/N!" the announcer, Greg said and she let go of my hands.

The crowd blew up with excitement. Applause filled my ears.

"See you out there." She turned and began to walk out. When she looked back at me and winked I scoffed and raised my eyebrows as a smirk formed on my lips.

"How dare she..."

"Oh Robbie... You'll get her next time." Jack said patting my shoulder.

"Oh I know I will." I said looking up at him.

"You two are just so adorable." Kiki said nudging me a little.

Everyone on the cast knew we were dating but the fans had absolutely no idea. They do 'ship us'... whatever that means... but they have no idea that we're actually a thing.

"And now I present the one, the only, Robbie Kay!"

The crowds applause returned once again as I walked out and waved to the audience. I looked and saw Y/N applauding silently as I came out. I chuckled as I sat down next to her.

"You know that wasn't very nice, what you did back there." I said leaning over to her.

"Oh I'm sorry Robbie." she said batting her eyelashes at me.

"What a tease."

"Who said I was teasing you?" she said innocently.

"If we weren't in front of all these people I swear-"

"Welcome everyone! Aren't we all glad to have the cast here with us today, because I know I am." Greg said cutting me off.

The crowd applauded and screamed and shouted.

"So we are going to start off with some questions from the fans in the line down the center isle here."

There a fan stood at the microphone next to a women who guide them away once they were done asking the question.

"Oh my goodness! Hi!" the fan squealed.

I smiled and said hello along with everyone else.

"So my question is for Robbie and Y/N." She paused as we nodded. "So since you two worked together in Once Upon a Time and were sort of in a relationship during that do you think you'd be in a relationship during this show? And I have a follow up question after."