Chapter One

First of all, whoever the person up there ^^ is. You are honestly beautiful and I love you. Okay, on with the chapter.

Violets POV
Heyo! My name is Annabelle Violet, but I go by Violet. I'm fourteen years old, I'm five foot five, I have short black hair and blue eyes. And let me tell you something. I have a weird obsession with bands and music. I like everything. I have a sweet spot for country, which is controversial because I also listen to post-hardcore and other things. But my main favorites are My Chem, Panic!, Fall Out Boy, TØP, and any of the members solo careers or other bands and such.

Anyway, enough about the music. I'm mostly liked here around the orphanage by the little kids. Because I can play instruments and I can sing. But I have a little shadow. Her name is Winnie, she has bright green eyes and curly brown hair. She's always by me at various points of the day. I walk back to the orphanage from school with her. We're basically best friends.

Today a couple is coming in. I'm excited. "All girls ages ten to fifteen come down to the main hall please." Our headmistress said in her fake happy toned voice. I hate her sometimes. Just the fake happiness in her. I like our janitor better than I like her. Gary is a cool guy. Anyway, I walked down the stairs and yelled,"Swiggity Swooty, I'm comin' for that booty!" I heard a male and female chuckle. They must be the couple. I walk to the main hall and I stood at the end of the short line. There are only about ten of us here. The rest of the kids here are little kids.

I guess I zoned out because the girls were snickering. I blushed a deep red and went to the interviewing room and I was shocked to see my favorite people. Dallon and Breezy Weekes. I closed the door and sat in the chair that was across from them. "Hi. We're Dal-" Dallon started before I cut him off. "I know who you both are. I love the music you put out Dallon and I love the modeling you do Breezy." I said. "Aww. You're so sweet." Breezy said. "So. What's your name and how old are you?" Dallon asked. "My names Annabelle Violet, I go by Violet though, and I'm fourteen." I said. "What are your favorite things to do?" Breezy asked.

"Ummm. I like to sing to the younger kids, I read. I have a habbit of watching way to many TV series." I said. "Ooh! What series?" Breezy asked. "Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, and The Walking Dead." I said. "Dall! I love her!" Breezy said. "You said you sing? Can you play and instruments?" Dallon asked, after smiling at his wife. "I play both acoustic and electric guitar, piano, bass, drums, and violin." I said. "Breezy. Have we made our decision?" Dallon asked his beautiful wife. "I think we have. But the question is. Violet, would you like to come home with us?" Breezy and Dallon asked at the same time. "Are you serious? Holy David Tenant this is awesome!" I yelled. Dallon and Breezy smiled at me then at eachother. "You go and pack, we'll go sign paperwork." Breezy said. "Okay." I smiled. I exited the room and ran to mine, grabbing my small duffle that still had all of my clothes in it. I never felt at home here.

I put my guitar in its case and put my extra things in my backpack. There was a small knock on my door. "Come in." I called. "Are you really leaving me?" Winnie asked. "Honey. I'm so sorry. I'll visit you whenever I can." I said, kneeling down to her short level. She tackled me into a hug and said," I love you Violet." "I love you too Winnie. Here. You can have this old shirt. I don't wear it anymore." I said and dug through my duffle. It was an old Nirvana shirt, way too small for me but I kept it because it was my dads. He gave it to me when I was little. I sprayed a bit of my perfume on it and handed it to her.

"Thanks." She said. I hugged her for a little while longer before I had to go with Dallon and Breezy. I walked down the stairs with my duffle and backpack over my shoulder and my guitar case in the other. "You ready?" Dallon asked. "More than ever." I said. And with that, we walked out and to their car. I put my things in the trunk and got in the backseat. Now, to a new home. Home. That's a nice word.