Chapter Eighteen

Violets POV

I quietly unlocked the front door. It's like four in the morning, I don't want to wake anyone. I got Pongo into my room then I went back to the van for my bags and Zack. His parents aren't home and he doesn't have a key, so I offered for him to stay the night.

I got my things and Zack inside and into my room. I changed into pajamas and took my contacts out. I shuffled my feet until I tripped and fell on the bed. "You okay?" Zack whispered. I whispered a yes before climbing under the blankets and falling asleep.

The next morning I woke up at nine. Five hours of sleep, fuck yeah! I sat up and put my glasses on and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I saw dad at the table, a mug beside him. He's facing away from me so I creep up behind him and I hug him and kiss his cheek. "You're home!" He said excitedly. I smiled and sat beside him. "How was tour?" He asked. "It was really fun. I honestly loved being on tour with my four bestfriends." I said.

"Hey. Did you see this picture?" Dad asked, showing his phone to me. It was on Zacks instagram. A girl, or in this case me, asleep in the van with my bunny, blanket, and Zacks pillow, with a very cheesy heart caption.

"This fucker." I muttered, but also smiled. "Whats with the heart?" Dad asked, smirking and cocking an eyebrow. I gave a nervous laugh. "I'm kidding. I know, he asked me first before he asked you." Dad said. I sighed, smiled, and stood to get myself a cup of coffee. "I'm gonna go see the guys today if it's okay with you." I said to dad, pouring my mug of the black liquid. "You're an adult now. You can do whatever. Except for drugs. You can't do those." He said. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the creamer from the fridge.

I finished making my coffee and sat with dad. We talked about tour, new music ideas, when Zack came down. "Hey Mr.Weekes." Zack yawned. "Hey Zack. I didn't know you were here." Dad said. "He didn't have a key for his parents place and his parents weren't home." I said.

Mom came down thirty minutes later. "Hi momma." I said. Her eyes lit up and she ran and hugged me. "Oh my gosh I've missed you so much." She mumbled into my shoulder. We talked a little while longer before my two youngest siblings came down. "Violet!" Knox yelled while Amelie walked down. Looking very sad and tired. I looked at mom and dad.

Mom and dad pulled me aside. "There are kids picking on her at school. She doesn't exactly want to go tomorrow." Mom whispered. "I'll go get lunch for her tomorrow and I'll try and get the rest of the guys to come with me. I know Zack and Jack will, they love the kid." I whispered back. Mom and dad nodded. We went back to the table to find Amelie swirling her spoon in a bowl of cereal.

"If you don't eat that it's gonna get soggy and gross." I said to her. She looked up at me and smiled a bit before taking a bite. "So. How've you been kiddo. It's been a while since I've seen you. You've gotten so tall." I said. That was mom, dad, and Knox's que to leave the kitchen. Zack stayed with me because when he tried to get up I grabbed onto his hand.

"I've been alright. School isn't the best." She mumbled. 'Tell me about school then." I said. "These guys. They've been making fun of me because of stupid reasons." She said. "What reasons?" I asked. "I'm in an advanced class. I'm in advanced psychologically. They tell me that the reason why I was put in that class was because of something they saw online. It was about you. When you were in that one interview where you talked about your depression, anxiety and that you used to cut yourself. They put blades in my locker to give to you. They don't like you and because I'm related to you they don't like me either." She said. "I'm not saying it's your fault though. They're all just assholes who are jealous." She mumbled. "First. I'll kick anyone's ass if I need to. I don't care if I get arrested for punching a minor. Second. Don't let anybody get to you. Third. I'm seeing the guys today if you want to come with me. Fourth. I'm bringing you lunch tomorrow. What would you like?" I asked. "Wanna do what we used to do?" She asked.

We used to get up early, go to Five Guys, get a double cheese burger, two orders of fries and two chocolate milk shakes. We'd split the burger. And by used to I mean I did this with her right before I went to tour with the guys.

"Sure kiddo. We can do that." I said. "Oh! I wanna go with you to see everyone." She said. I smiled, nodded and told her to get dressed after she had ate. While she ate I went to my room to put on actual clothes.

I grabbed a pair of half studded black shorts, a Green Day tanktop, and a pair of Vans. I put my makeup on because I look half dead with out it. I then grabbed my sunglasses, wallet, phone, and keys. "Hey. Do you mind dropping me off at my parents place when you go to see the Panic! guys?" Zack asked through the door. "Yeah sure. You can come in if you want. I'm dressed." I said.

Zack came in and sat on the bed. "Oh. Will you see if the guys want to come to lunch over at Amelie's school tomorrow?" I asked. "Yeah sure." He said.

I had dropped Zack off at his parents place, let Amelie in the passenger seat, and let her pick the music. She put on Twenty One Pilots. Our favorite.