Chapter Fifteen

Violets POV

It's the next day after school, the guys and their wives came over for my birthday yesterday. They got me dog accessories and things, clothes, art stuff, and stuff for my guitar. Amelie and Knox painted a picture for me. Winnie gave me my old shirt back. Zach (Brendons bestie) got me multiple bottles of henna so I could scare dad with fake tattoos.

I quickly went home and changed into a pair of spandex shorts, a pair of shorts to go over my spandex, and an American Idiot tee. I put on a pair of Vans and I was ready to go. I grabbed my black sunglasses and set them on my head. I grabbed my guitar case, that had my guitar in it, obviously, a handful of picks, and extra strings. I grabbed a couple water bottles, a baggie full of dog food because I had no idea how long I was gonna be over at Rians, and put all of that in an extra backpack I had. I put a black harness on Pongo and attached him to his custom Panic! Leash. I put my sunglasses on my face, grabbed my keys, and texted Alex that I was on my way. I then walked out of the door and locked it behind me.

I had already told mom and dad that I had a band audition yesterday, so they knew where I was going. And Rian texted me his address, which wasn't too far from my house.

I got to Rians and I was told to just walk into the backyard, which I did and yelled,"The party animals have arrived!" I looked around and saw Rian setting up. "Hey! You're early." He said and smiled. Man he's got a great smile.

"It's okay though, Jack and Alex are usually last to get here, Zack should be hopping over the fence in about three, two, one." Rian counted down before the long haired guy jumped over the fence.

"Oh my god! He's so tiny and I love him." Jack said running into the backyard. "Oh yeah! This is Pongo. He's a Mastiff-Great Dane mix. And he's my little baby." I said. Jack laid in the grass and left Pongo to lick all over Jacks face. Jack giggled and laughed the entire time. Alex got to the backyard and did the same thing. "Okay! Let's get going." Rian said.

Pongo went to lay on the concrete patio and I went into the shed. "She's a beaut." Alex said. "Oh what? My guitar?" I asked. "Yeah. Nice brand too." Alex said, gawking at it. "Try her out if you want." I said. "Oh. Can I?" He asked. "I wouldn't have offered." I said and handed my guitar to him. He played a familiar tune. Rian, Zack, and Jack got the memo to play along, so they did. I got up to the mic and sang.

Do you have the time
To listen to me whine
About nothing and everything
All at once
I am one of those
Melodramatic fools
Neurotic to the bone
No doubt about it

Sometimes I give myself the creeps
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me
It all keeps adding up
I think I'm cracking up
Am I just paranoid?
Am I just stoned?

I went to a shrink
To analyze my dreams
She says it's lack of sex
That's bringing me down
I went to a whore
He said my life's a bore
So quit my whining cause
It's bringing her down

Sometimes I give myself the creeps
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me
It all keeps adding up
I think I'm cracking up
Am I just paranoid?
Uh, yuh, yuh, ya

Grasping to control
So I better hold on

Sometimes I give myself the creeps
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me
It all keeps adding up
I think I'm cracking up
Am I just paranoid?
Am I just stoned?

When the song was over, Alex looked at Rian. Zack looked at Jack. "You're in." Alex said. "Wait. Really?" I asked. "Yeah. You knew every word to a classic, you're wearing Green Day, and your voice is amazing. Welcome to All Time Low." Alex smiled.

We all played an hours worth of songs, and now we're sitting on the lawn chairs in the middle of the yard. I've finally found some friends.

About ten minutes into a conversation about cabbages mom calls. "Hey! How'd it go?" She asked. "I made it mom!" I said. "You guys! She made it!" Mom yelled and I heard many cheers and yells in excitement. "Come home, bring the band. I wanna meet these kids." Mom said. "Okay." I said and hung up.

"Hey so uhh. My mom wants you all to come over." I said. "I'm down." They all said. "Okay. Pongo baby! Come here boy!" I called to my puppy. I clipped him to his leash again and I grabbed my backpack and guitar case. Zack offered to carry my guitar. So I let him.

We got to my house and we all walked in. "I'm home!" I yelled and I was met with large hug. "Ow, can't. Breathe." I squeaked. Whoever it was let me go. It was Josh! "Joshy!" I yelled.

"Th-thats Josh Dun." Rian stuttered. "Oh! You must be Rain." Josh said. All Rian could do was nod. "I've listened to your guys demo. You guys are good." Josh said. "Thanks." Alex breathed out. I led the four guys to the livingroom where everyone else was. "You didn't tell me they were all guys." Dad said. "She told me they were so ha." Mom said and stuck her tongue out at dad. I rolled my eyes and took Pongo off his leash.

"So. If you ever do tour. And you take my baby. You promise to make sure she stays safe, comfortable, and never unhappy?" Dad asked Alex. "Yes sir. We'd never do anything to upset her." Alex said. "Good. And if you do, you know that we'll kick your ass right?" Dad asked and gestured to everyone in the room. Luckily Amelie and Knox are already in bed. "Yes sir." Alex said.

Wooooooo me! Two updates in a day! Vote comment ect love you all ♡