Chapter Seven

Violets POV

It's after the show, we're back on the bus, and Pete decided to join us. Frankly I just wanted to go to bed, but I decided to be nice and stay up. I decided on editing the pictures I took, then whenever we stop tomorrow I'll get them printed off. I'll put them in my bunk then make something for all the guys once I get enough pictures.

After about half an hour later, Pete left and we were on the road again. I went to bed, but in reality I went to my bunk and went on tumblr. I was scrolling through, when I heard everyone go to bed. I was in the middle bunk across from Brendon, above dad, and under Kenny.

It's about one AM and I get this feeling. A feeling that I know all too well. "Shit shit shit." I whisper and climb down from my bunk. I go to the back lounge where my small duffle that had my shoes and shower/bathroom stuff in it. I used the flashlight on my iPod so I could see and I found nothing. Not a single thing. No pads, tampons, pantie liners. Nothing. "Damnit not now." I whisper to myself. I was sure I had packed a whole box of everything and then some. Then I remembered that I left them on my dresser.

"Who can I tell. I mean I could go up and ask the bus driver to stop someplace." I told myself, pacing back and forth in the back lounge. "Voilet? What are you doing up? I thought you went to bed." Kenny said, rubbing is eyes as he walked to the lounge. "I have a situation. I don't know what I should do." I said. "Whats your problem?" He asked. That's the point where just turned really red. "Come on, you can tell me." He said. "Uhhh. Satan's waterfall has just arrived and I have nothing." I said awkwardly. "Oh. I'll be right back." He said. I continued to pace back and forth until he got back.

"I told the driver to pull off somewhere." He whispered, poking his head into the lounge. "Thank you." I said. "No problem." He smiled then went back to his bunk.

About ten minutes later I felt the bus stop. Thankfully nobody woke up. I grabbed a sweater and tied it around my waist, just in case, and I grabbed my wallet. I quickly thanked the bus driver and exited the bus quietly. Okay, we're at a gas station. I ran inside quickly, grabbed two boxes of what I needed, then went to the front. I was behind a guy, and there's one behind me. Here I am, a small fourteen year old girl, holding two mettalic pink boxes of tampons. When it was my turn to pay, thank god it was a woman. I set the boxes on the counter and she rung them up. "That'll be ten even." She said. I sifted through my wallet but only found a five dollar bill. I left my phone on the bus so I couldn't call dad to have him bring out another bill.

I had realized that I was nervously looking in my wallet over and over when the man behind me reached over me and put a ten on the counter. "Are you paying for her sir?" The cashier asked. "Yes ma'am." He said. He had a familiar voice. So, as she bagged my things I turned to thank the man. And it was Spencer fucking Smith. "Thanks." I said, eyes wide. "I'm guessing you know who I am?" He asked smiling. I nodded, mouth hung open. "You're Spencer fucking Smith, how could I not." I said. "You'd be surprised. And you're welcome." He smiled. "I guess I should be going. We have to get back on the road again." I said. "Who's we?" He asked as he set his things on the counter. "Panic! is touring with Fall Out Boy and Twenty One Pilots for Fall Out Boys Save Rock and Roll tour." I said and internally groaned. I probably shouldn't have told him that. "How's Brendon holding up?" He asked. "He seems okay. He's got a kid now, so does Dallon. Well, I'm pretty sure you've known Dallon has kids but he's got another now." I said. "When did they have kids?" He asked. "They both adopted. I'm Dallon's oldest. And Brendon and Sarah adopted from the same orphanage I was in. She's the sweetest kid I've known in my year at being at the orphanage." I said to him as we both walked out of the door. "Seems like they got themselves together." Spencer said and smiled weakly. "You miss the old gang. Don't you?" I asked. "I do. I really do." He said.

I gave him a hug before I heard the bus door fly open and slam shut. I could hear heavy footsteps but I didn't let Spencer go. "Annabelle Violet Weekes. What the hell are you doing?" Brendon asked. "Hey Brendon. Long time no see." Spencer said. "Spencer? Is that really you?" Brendon asked. "The one and only." Spencer smiled. The two of them talked for a while before Spencer had to leave.

"Whats in the bag?" He asked as we walked back to the bus. "Take a look." I smirked and handed the bag to him. Sarah told me that he gets a little uncomfortable when it comes to this. He took the plastic bag from my hands and opened it. His eyes widened then slowly shut the bag. I smiled like a smart ass and he smacked me.

We got back onto the bus and we were on the road again. I couldn't go back to sleep so I went and sat with the busdriver. "Hello Miss Weekes." He said. I hadn't even opened the curtain yet. So when I did I sat next to him and said,"How did you know it was me? I didn't even open the curtain yet." "I could tell by your footsteps. And I have a camera." He said and pointed to a monitor that was next to the radio. I learned that his name was David, he was almost fourty five, he has two children and three grandchildren, his wife died from cancer. He was from Kansas but moved to Oklahoma where his kids were after his wife passed. He talked to his kids and grandchildren when he was driving for us and different bands every day whenever we stopped. "What about you kid? What's your story?" He asked me.

"There's not too much about me. I'm almost fifteen, I have a brother, sister, mom and dad. I go for runs every morning when I can. And I'm adopted." I said. "There's got to be more than that." He said, eyes focused on the road. "Well, I was born in March 2001, I lived with my grandparents for about twelve years. I never really saw my parents. But till about last year, they both saw me every other weekend. I had five sisters and a brother. I never knew what happened to all of them. My parents quit seeing me. My grandparents died together and I was to live with my cousins Christopher and Crystal. Well, I did for about six months before they sent me up here. I was depressed when I lived with them. At thirteen I drank once a day, I smoked a carton of cigarettes a week. Hell, I smoked weed once or twice. My cousin Crystal was a nurse and tried to talk to me about it, but I wasn't as open as I was when just was younger. I never talked unless it was to say good morning, good night, or if they needed anything from town. So, after getting tired of me, no one else wanted me so I was sent up to the orphanage in LA and I was there for a year. Dallon and Breezy adopted me. I met Amelie and Knox, then met Sarah and Brendon. I had nightmares for a month before we came. That's the main reason why I haven't slept tonight. I didn't want to wake anyone up. And in between me living with my cousins I had cut myself. A lot. That's when I found Panic!. And other bands. I always got in trouble for listening to them too. But they helped me. Sure I'll smoke one or two a week, only because I miss the bitterness of it. But, I'm living with these idiots for a couple months. If I get tired of them I'll go stay with the other two bands for a couple weeks." I said.

"I'm sorry that you had to endure all that. But, if it weren't for all that where would you end up? You wouldn't be sitting here, talking to me." David said. "That's true. I believe that everything happens for a reason." I said. David and I talked till the sun rose.