Chapter Twenty One

Violets POV

It's the next morning, Bandit and I are still on the couch after last night. Bandit is still asleep but I smell pancakes and coffee. I carefully lift her off of me and I got up, replacing the blanket that was on the both of us.

I walked to the kitchen to see Gee at the stove and Lynz at the breakfast bar. "Smells great in here." I said. "Good morning. Pancakes?" Gee asked, holding one up with a spatula. "Yesss." I drug out. Eventually Bandit shuffled into the kitchen. She climbed up in my lap, so to ensure she didn't fall, I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Bandit. Get off." Lynz said. "No no. She's fine." I said.

After breakfast Bandit got dressed so we could go see Mikey before I had to go get lunch, get the guys, and be at Amelie's school on time.

Bandit and I got to the hospital with the drawing and a few newly bought comics in hand. We walked to the receptionist desk. "Hi. We're here to see Mikey Way." I said. "We don't have a Mikey Way, we have a Michael." She said. "Yeah. Sorry, habit of a nickname." I said. "Room 221." She smiled and I took Bandits hand.

When we got to Mikey's room I looked at Bandit. "Now. When we go in, be very very careful around Uncle Mikey okay. He could still be tired from what happened." I said. "Okay. Best behavior activated." She said with a smile. I knocked on the door and opened it. Kirstin and Mikey were talking quietly.

"Mikey." Kristen said and pointed towards us. And for the first time in person, I saw Mikey Way actually smile to where his teeth were visible.

I handed Bandit the envelope and the comics. "Go give these to him." I whispered in her ear and she nodded. She timidly walked over to Mikey, minding the cords and IV. "Auntie Voilet and I got you something." She said and handed him the envelope and comics.

"Come and sit with me." Mikey said. Bandit looked at me, asking for approval. I nodded. She climbed up at the foot of the hospital bed and moved to where she sat beside his hips.

He dug around in the comic shop bag. "Well well. We have some DC comics. You know me well Bandit." Mikey said. "Well, I kinda have to know you. You're my uncle." Bandit said. That made everyone laugh. Then Mikey got to the envelope. He carefully opened it and slid the paper out. "This is amazing you guys. Thanks." He said. "There's a note on the back, from me. Read it whenever." I said. He gave a simple nod and began to talk to Bandit.

After about two hours we had to say goodbye to Mikey.

Mikey's POV

After Bandit and Violet left I picked up the picture they drew for me and turned it over and began to read it.

"Hey Mikey. It's Violet Weekes. I know exactly what you're going through. Weather it's the loss of family or a band, I've been there. I don't want to sound like the annoying ass person on social media, but I'm gonna say it. If you ever ever EVER need anything. Call me, text me. I don't care if it's four in the morning, call me. I don't ever want you doing this again. I'm sure you've heard enough about this from your family and wife and all so I'll quit. If you're wondering about the drawing and stuff, it was all Bandit's idea. She wanted to do something to help you feel better, and she hopes this'll do the trick. Stay strong Mikey. We all love you. I love you. - Violet Weekes <3

By the end of the note I had a few tears coming down my face. "God. She's so sweet." I mumbled to myself.

Violets POV

I dropped Bandit off, got the guys, got food and made it to Amelie's school just in time. I checked in with the office, they had to check the bags of food for security purposes.

The moment all of us stepped out of the office, the lunchroom went silent.

We quickly found Amelie and walked towards her. She was sitting alone at a table. "Hey kid." I said and sat next to her. "Violet!" She said, quite loudly and hugged me tightly. "Hey. Leave us behind why don't you." Alex scoffed playfully. "Hey Lexy." She said.

"Whoa whoa kiddo. Nice shiner you got there." Alex said and pointed at her eye. What? I grabbed her head and turned it towards me. "That wasn't there yesterday." I said. "I know." She mumbled. "Who did it?" I asked. "Some kid named Joey. He's over there." She said and pointed to a few tables over. "Blonde hair? Is wearing a salmon button up?" I asked. "Yep." She said.

"Zack, come with me." I said. What? I needed someone who looked threatening. We made out way to the table that the kid was at. "Hey." I said. "Yes?" He asked and turned around. When he saw me his eyes widened. His eyes shifted over to Zack and his eyes were practically the size of the moon.

(AN: you see what I did there)

"Can we sit?" I asked, gesturing to the empty seat. Meanwhile, this kid looks like he's gonna shit himself as he's nodding yes. Zack sat first and I sat on his lap. "So. I heard you were messing with my little sister." I said. "Uhh. Umm." He stammered. "I know you did. My little sister would never ever tell a lie. And don't forget. I'm not afraid to kick a minors ass. Because I am one. Still seventeen." I said. "I'll do to you what you do to her. So I suggest you quit." I said.

"You don't scare me." He said. It's a good thing I had already planned talking to this kid and scaring the crap out of him. I had kept my black contacts on the sides of my eyes and just by blinking I can maneuver them to the fronts.

I blinked and looked him straight in the eyes. "I suggest you leave my sister alone. And if your friends are in on it you'd better tell them to stop." I said and glared at everyone around the table. Eyes widened. "Now. Muscles and I are going to go back to my sister." I said and stood.

At the end of lunch I saw a familiar teacher walking out of the teachers lounge. "Mr.Mada!" I yelled and ran over. "Is that Miss Violet Weekes?" He asked and smiled. "Hi!" The guys said and walked over. "I heard you and Merrick are together now. I knew it would happen eventually." Mr.Mada said.

We talked before we sat back down with my little sister and began to eat again.