Aditional Chapters

So, as I was reading the comments in this book some of you requested I do Violet and Zack's wedding, so here ya go.

Violet's POV

Today is the big day. The day where I get married to the love of my life.

Cass, Lisa, Sarah, and my good friend Katie are my bridesmaids and my mom is the Maid of Honor.

Zack and I collectively decided that we wanted Rian to marry us, because we figured this wedding was going to get a bit rowdy so we didn't want an actual priest.

Our colors were all Kansas and Maryland themed, because I just found out that Zack and the rest of the guys are originally from Baltimore. Well except for Alex. He's the Brit.

So at the reception there were sunflowers and black eyed Susan's for center pieces.

And my actual queen is here, taking my wedding photos.

Alysha fricking Nett.

So, while Sarah is doing my makeup, Alysha is snapping photos of everything and everyone, occasionally going to the guys' room.

I had the guys do grey tuxes except for dad, who is the best man, and Zack. Zack has a deep red tux and dad has his black tux.

Good thing this isn't a summer wedding because I might have given dad a heat stroke.

Jenna is doing my updo, which is hard because I still have such short hair but she managed to pull it off.

"Mom! Where are my shoes!" I yelled, running about the hotel room.

"By the door. Where you left them." She said.

"Girlie. You need to calm down, okay. Deep breaths. It's almost showtime." Cass said.

"Yeah. Okay." I said, slipping on my black suede heels.

"You ready queen?" Lisa asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I whispered.

"Okay, so we're gonna do dress reveal first." Alysha said.

I nodded and then we all went off to the venue.

It's weird, calling a place a venue but not wearing skinny jeans and a BONER shirt. Not playing music in front of thousands of people.

When we got there, the guys were already there.

"Alright guys! Go away while the bride gets out of the car." Mom yelled.

She looks so beautiful for forty. She honestly looks like she's twenty three.

She absolutely looks amazing in her ankle length pink champagne dress.

Lisa, Cass and Katie all look stunning in their black dresses.

I saw the guys go into the venue, so I knew I could get out.

Zack's POV

"You nervous buddy?" Alex asked.

"Just a little." I said, pacing back and forth.

Forget a little. I'm so nervous.

"Hey Zack, I need you for the first dress reveal photos." Our photographer Alysha, Mike Fuentes' girlfriend, said.

I nodded and left my boys to their own devices, praying to the heavenly lord above that they wouldn't break anything.

Alysha and I walked down this scenic dirt road, white fencing all along the side of the road.