Chapter Twenty Three

A few more years later
Violets POV

Zack and I got our own house, a block away from each of our parents. It's a beautiful ranch style home, it had cedar shingle siding, the garage doors were a red wood color, and it had a back yard big enough for Pongo. It was on the back of the neighborhood so it backed up to some trees, which I liked to explore with Pongo while Zack was out at the gym.

We'd eventually make an in home gym in the basement so Zack wouldn't have to leave the house as often and get recognized as often as he has been

Anyways, the inside is nothing like the outside. The kitchen it a contemporary style kitchen has to be my favorite room in the house. We went along with the rustic style of the exterior part of the house and went along with it.

We had two guest rooms for when Amelie and Knox stayed over

We had two guest rooms for when Amelie and Knox stayed over. The basement was dedicated to my books. It was like a whole library down there, well. Half of it was. The other half is where Zack's gym was gonna be.

My vinyls and stuff were in the livingroom along with the tv, couch, and my recliner that I got as a Christmas present, the same one that dad has. You know you and your dad are close when you both have matching Lay-z Boy recliners.

Anyway, enough about the house. Thirty minutes ago Zack came in from the gym and went to shower. When he came out he told me that he gave Pongo a bath as well after he had gotten out. "I was gonna give him a bath outside that way the bathroom wouldn't smell like wet dog but okay." I said.

"What do you want for dinner?" I asked. "Food would be great." Zack said. "Okay smart ass. Does does chicken, rice and a salad sound okay?" I asked. "Sure!" He said. It was only three in the after noon. "Okay. I'm gonna go to the store. Wanna come?" I asked. "No thanks. But will you pick up some ketchup? We're running out." He said. "Sure thing. I'm gonna go make a list and then put on actual clothes." I said and went to the kitchen. I made a list of food that we needed before I went around the rest of the house, figuring out if we needed laundry detergent or tooth paste.