Chapter Twenty Six

Nine months later
Violets POV

It's the middle of the night, I can't sleep because being pregnant is fucking uncomfortable! I can't sleep on my stomach like I normally do and on my back I get immense back pains.

So, while I'm watching Sherlock on Netflix I can feel her moving. Yes, I said her. Zack and I are having a baby girl. I actually wanted a boy, but girls are cool too.

I lifted up my shirt and saw her little feet and hands moving. I double tapped my index finger on a random spot on my bump and saw her foot move.

Then it hit

Then it hit. I was in almost agony. It's like when my appendix burst but I thought it was period cramps. Because mine are horrible. "Zack!" I yelled. He came flying down the stairs. He's been on edge when we hit the nine month mark. "What? Are you okay?" He asked.

"It's time." I said. We had bags packed by the door and a baby carrier already in Zack's car. We couldn't put it in mine because I didn't have a backseat in mine.

Zack helped me out to the car with the bags in hand. He made sure to grab both of our phones as well so we could call in family.

He sped to the hospital while I'm yelling at him in the front seat, then apologizing for yelling, then yelling again.

We got to the hospital, Zack carried me in.

Doctors got me into a room, gave me a few epidural, and monitored how many centimeters I was dilated. In between contractions I made Zack call mom, dad, his parents, the Panic! guys, and the ATL guys.

"Okay miss Weekes. You're fully dilated. We're gonna get your water broke, and we'll get a move on." A nurse said.

"Come on Violet. One more push. Come on babe, you can do it." Zack said, I'm sure I'm killing him right now. I'm practically murdering his hand, we're both sweating. I gave one final push and I heard cries.

"We did it." He whispered. "Bitch. You didn't do shit. You helped create her with your bodily fluids. That's all you did." I said jokingly.

"I love you." He chuckled. "I love you too." I said back. Then, the nurse came over with our now clean baby, wrapped in a blanket with the little bracelet around her wrist and the pink hat they had put on her to keep her warm.

A few hours later after I had fed her, Zack and I were still trying to come up with names.

"I want her to have a bad ass name." I said. "But the cute girly names." Zack whined. "First names gotta be badass. I'm thinking something like Harley or Wendy." I said, still holding my baby girl.