Chapter Five

The next month
Vi olets POV
It's the beginning of next month and I'm packing for tour. We are leaving the next day and I left everything to the last minute! So I'm quickly rolling outfits together at one in the morning. I left one outfit out to wear tomorrow but decided against it. I'm pretty sure Dallon would love me traipsing through every gas station and restaurant in my batman onesie. What? It has a cape. Plus, I wouldn't have to change!

I finisuhed packing my clothes and shoes then went for my esentials. Y'know. Shower stuff, hair stuff, face stuff, Satan's waterfall stuff. After that was packed I put my electronics and books into a backpack along with my sketchbook and pencils and stuff.

I'll put my pillows and blankets and stuffed animals in a pile when I get up in the morning. In the meanwhile I need sleep. I mean sure I'll be going back to sleep when I get on the bus in the morning but still.

Dallons POV
My alarm went off at exactly five thirty in the morning. I sat up and ran my hands over my face. I'm going to be leaving my family today. I'll be able to see them in between shows and stuff and phone calls. But it's just not the same. "I love you." Breezy mumbled, sitting up and leaning into my side. "I love you too." I said and kissed the top of her head. "I'm gonna miss you." She mumbled. "I'll miss you too." I said. "Get up. You gotta get Violet up." She said. "Alright. I gotta say goodbye to the other two hooligans too." I said and stood up.

I first went to say goodbye to my youngest children. I simply walked into their rooms, placed the already written notes on their nightstands, and kissed their foreheads. Then I moved onto Violet. I walked into her room and shook her. "Get up child." I whispered. "The person you are attempting to contact is asleep. Please try again in five minutes after the tone." She said and her 'tone' was a loud grunt and she rolled over.

"No. You gotta get up." I said and pulled on her leg. "Uhhhggggg. Fine." She whined.

Violets POV
I grabbed my blankets and pillows and stuffed animals and set them in a pile. I put on my shoes and went to go say goodbye to Breezy. I walked into Dallon and Breezy's shared room and saw she was laying in bed on her phone. "Oh. Hey. Be careful. Have fun. I love you." She said. I walked over and hugged her. "I'll be careful, I'll have fun. I love you too, mom." I said. "D-did you just call me mom?" She asked smiling. "You feel like my mom to me. After calling you by your first name for a while I looked in the mirror and told myself that I couldn't call you two by your first names." I said.

After I said goodbye to mom I went and whispered a goodbye to my younger siblings. After I did that I helped Dallon get our luggage and instruments downstairs. "Okay. So we're being picked up first, then we're going to Brendons to get him, then Dan, then Kenny. I'm pretty sure Zack is with Brendon now so we won't have to stop by his place." Dallon said. "Kay. Too early for all that. I'm gonna get on the bus after just help you with bags and I'm going back to bed." I mumbled.

The bus got to the house ten minutes later and the driver helped us load our stuff on. Dallon put his basses in the trailer that was attached to the back of the bus while I kept my acoustic guitar on the bus with me. I put my backpacks in a bottom bunk and went to get my multiple pillows, my two favorite blankets that I got from dad a couple weeks ago, and my stuffed animals because I'm a legitimate child.

I got everything in my bunk and instantly fell asleep.

Dallons POV
Well, she wasn't lying when she said she was going to sleep when we got on the bus. We had just picked up Kenny and we were on our way to our first venue. "Dallon? Did you forget Violet?" Brendon asked. "No. She's in her bunk. Asleep." I said. "Go get her up." Kenny said. "Uhh. No. I might die. I woke her up once this morning." I said. Waking up Violet is like signing your life off to satan.

"Could you people shut up?" Violet growled, coming from the bunk alley. "Sorry. Come sit with me." I said. She shuffled towards me and sat next to me, draping her feet across my lap and laying her head on my side.

Violets POV
After being sat down on the couch a bit I went to my bunk and grabbed my iPod. I walked back to the couch and saw that Dan was in my spot. "Move." I said. "Nope." He said and grinned at me. "Fine jackass." I mumbled and sat on him. I unlocked my iPod and scrolled through my instagram. Then I got a notification that said that Josh Dun posted a photo. I flipped out and clicked on it. "Man Josh is one good looking bean." I said to myself.

I heard the guys chuckle, including Dan. "What? It's true." I said. "Hey Brendon?" I asked. "Yesss?" He asked. "Can I do your makeup?" I asked. "No." He said. "I'll make you look like Drisella Kokaine." I said. "Let's do it." He said and I went to go get my makeup. When I got it Brendon had propped his phone up. "Say hi to the people." He said and pointed to his phone. "Hi to the people." I said. "Explain what your going to do." He said. "I'm gonna make Brenny over here look like his drag queen alter ego Drisella Kokaine." I said and opened my makeup bag. "How do you have this much makeup holy shit." Zack said, glancing over my shoulder into my bag. "Most of it is creame stuff. I do Halloween makeup." I said. "Now. Drisella is very pale. Much like me so I'm gonna use a lighter shade of foundation. But first." I said and pulled out a gluestick. "What are you doing with that?" Brendon asked, obviously nervous. "I'm going to glue your eyebrows down. That way I can do the high arch like drisellas." I said. And I got my ass to work. The more I put on the more he started to look like a drag queen. And the more he did the more the guys and I laughed. But I also felt the sleeve of my onesie ride up so I had to constantly pull it down.

When I was done I was dying. "Bren. You look great." I said and started to laugh. "Oh my god. I actually look like Drisella." Brendon said. "See. I know what I'm doing." I said.

"Sooo. Who exactly are we touring with?" I asked. "Oh! It's the Save Rock and Roll tour! So it's Fall Out Boy, Twenty One Pilots, and us." Kenny said. "Awesome." I said. If you add My Chemical Romance in there it would be the most perfect tour ever. Oh wait.....

"Violet honey. Dry your eyes." Dallon said, after seeing me cry after myself thinking about MCR. "Kiss me goodbyyyeee! And sleeeeeeeeeeeeepp!" I sang while crying. "Honey. Avoid all thoughts of the fallen." Kenny said sympathetically. "I need a nap." I said. "Go take a nap then sweetheart." Dallon said. I nodded and went to my bunk, but I didn't actually go to sleep.