Chapter Six

Violets POV

It'.s now our first stop and I was told to get dressed, because apparently a batman onesie isn't the proper attire when meeting two other bands that you like. So, I pulled out a pair of my red sailor shorts, a black 'You had me at tacos' tee, my hand painted TØP toms. I put all that on then did my hair. Which is a weird thing. I kinda put some hairspray in it, then rub my hands all up in that shit, then try to lay it down flat before the hairspray dries. And then I did my makeup. Super simple, concealer, foundation, a bit of bronzer, eyeliner, mascara, and clear chapstick. Then I was ready to go. But first I grabbed my backpack and put my camera, sketchbook and pencils in it. Just in case I got bored. "You ready?" Dallon asked. "Sure am." I said and we all walked off of the bus. We went inside the venue and people were setting stuff up. "C'mon. Let's go find Tyler and Josh." Dallon said. We walked around for a bit before we found their dressing rooms. Dallon knocked and Mark opened the door. "Hey Dallon and small child." He said and stepped aside. Dallon and I walked in.

"Hey Dallon!" Josh called. "Hey man. This is my daughter Violet." Dad said. "Hi Violet." Josh smiled and walked closer to me. "I know about your fan account." Josh said. I started to get a little dizzy. "Dad. Hold my backpack." I said. Dad took it off for me and I passed out.

"Is she alright?" A voice asked. I was starting to come back from fangirl world. "Voilet. Can you hear me?" That's dad. I felt my eyes start to open. "I'm alright." I mumbled. "Violet. I'm so sorry." Josh said. "It's alright. I just didn't think that one of my favorite drummers would know about my account." I said, waving him off and I tried to sit up. Dad helped me a little bit and I was up all the way. "Well. That was awkward. I'm gonna exit the room and do this all over again." I said, grabbed Dad and my backpack, then walked out of the room and restarted.

We hung out with Josh and Tyler for about an hour then we went to go see the Fall Out Boy gang.

"Promise me you won't pass out this time?" Dad asked. "I don't make promises I can't keep, dad." I said. Anywho, dad knocked on the door and Pete answered. "Hey Dallon and small child." He said. "I'm not small! I'm like an inch taller than you." I mumbled. "Whatever. Come on in your two." Pete smiled and stepped aside. Patrick, Andy, and Joe were scattered around the room. "Hey guys! This is my daughter Violet." Dad said. There was a chorus of heys and hi's and waves. I smiled and sat down with dad. The five of them were talking about set lists which really didn't interest me a whole lot so I took out my sketchbook and pencils then continued working on one of my favorite people. Alex Gaskarth.

It's very hard when practically Wrestle Mania is happening right beside me

It's very hard when practically Wrestle Mania is happening right beside me. I'm kidding about the Wrestle Mania thing but Pete is trying to tickle Andy and there's a lot of flailing. I ended up moving by Patrick because he's honestly the calmest at the moment. "You're pretty good Vi." He said, glancing at my sketch. "Thanks. I have some more if you want to see them." I said. "Let's see them then." He said excitedly and I began the tour of my sketchbook. "That's me!" He said excitedly once I got to my section of FOB. This picture was a Patrick collage because Pat is amazing.

We flipped through some more before we found Joe

We flipped through some more before we found Joe. "Joe! You look fabulous!" Patrick called out and waved Joe over. "Damn. I look better there then I do right now." Joe said when he looked. "Don't you dare say that about yourself you beautiful bean." I said.

"Joe you always look great

"Joe you always look great." I smiled. Joe lifted me off my seat next to Pat, sat down in my chair, then sat me on his lap. So, I continued to flip through more, Patrick calling out everyone's name.

We got through most of my Fall Out Boy drawings, everyone had to do sound check

We got through most of my Fall Out Boy drawings, everyone had to do sound check. I went with Dallon and we went to watch Josh and Tyler do their sound check and stuff. So, I took pictures.

It's later in the evening and I'm backstage, watching the show. This is actually my first concert ever, with three of my favorite bands. It felt so surreal. I want to remember this forever. So I took my camera out, and started taking pictures. This is the most memorable night of my life.

AN: None of the art included is mine.