Chapter Two

The art above is not mine

Violets POV

I apparently fell asleep on the way to the Weekes home. "Violet honey, we're home." Dallon said, shaking me softly. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I got out of the car and grabbed my things from the trunk. "Amelie and Knox are with Sarah and Brendon right now. They should be here in about an hour or so." Breezy said. I nodded and we walked into the house. It was beautiful.

White walls, framed Doctor Who posters, framed Panic! posters hung from them. "Come on up and see your room." Breezy said. So I followed her up the stairs and she opened the second door on the left. "This is it." She said. There were two black walls, a smokey purple one, and a grey one. Dark bed frame, dark headboard and footboard. A dark wood desk facing the window with a black desk chair. "We can do whatever you want with it." She said before I tackled her into a hug. "I'm not gonna change it. It's perfect." I said.

"Well, then I'll leave you to unpack and then we can go shopping for some basic necessities." She said. I nodded and set my bag on my bed. I put my clothes in the closet and leaned my guitar against the desk. I slid it's case under my bed and set my backpack in the desk chair.

"You ready to go?" Breezy asked, poking her head through my door. "Yep!" I said and followed her downstairs and back to the car. We talked a little while on our way to the store. When we got there we mainly picked up bathroom things.

"Breezy, thanks for doing this." I said once we got back in the car. "It's no problem." She said and we headed back to the house. When we pulled in the drive way there was a black car on the opposite side. "Brendon and Sarah are here." Breezy said and we both got out of the car.

We walked back into the house and Breezy took my things to the bathroom. "Violet! Come meet my friends!" Dallon yelled from the room next to me. So I walked in the room and found out it was the kitchen. There was Dallon, Sarah, and Brendon. Knox and Amelie are playing on the floor. "Brendon, Sarah. This is the newest edition to the Weekes family, Violet." Dallon said. "Hi." I said. "Hi! Question. How much do you like Panic! ?" Brendon asked. "I've played one of your songs at a school tallent show and won." I said. "Nice." Brendon said. "You're adorable." Sarah said. "Thank you." I said, blushing a little. "Hi! I'm Amelie!" Amelie said. "Hi Amelie! I'm Violet." I said. "I'm Knox." Knox said from his spot on the floor. I walked over to him and sat next to him. "Whatcha doing?" I asked. "Playing with my toys." He said, clearly way to into whatever he was doing to look up at me. "Can I play with you?" I asked. "Sure." He said and handed me a Hot Wheels car. I looked at the bottom of it and saw that it was a 1990 Camaro. "My dad had one of these cars." I said. "Really?" Knox asked, his eyes lit up. "Mhhmm. He let me drive it once too. It's was a loud car. And sounded like a race car when you first started it." I said. "Cool." He breathed out. I smiled at him and rolled the car on the floor.

After about an hour Brendon and Sarah left. "So. Are you like, our sister now?" Amelie asked, fiddling with a barbies hair. "I don't know. Do you want me to be?" I asked. "Well. Yeah, but I don't want you to leave us." She said. "I'd never leave you. What are you talking about?" I asked. "I heard that daddy was gonna take you somewhere and that you might not be back for a while." She said.

I felt as if I was gonna cry. The thought of Breezy and Dallon taking me back made me want to cry. "Excuse me for a minute." I said and walked to my room. I shuffled through my backpack and pulled out my sketchbook and pencils then I pulled my ear buds and iPod out. I also pulled out a blue pen.

I put my music on a random playlist and put it on shuffle. I apparently was in a Gerard Way mood because I clicked on Hesitant Alien. I flipped open to a free spot to doodle in and did just that.

Dallons POV

"Amelie honey, have you seen Violet?" I asked my younger daughter. "I heard her go upstairs." She said. "Thank you baby." I said and kissed the top of her head before walking up the stairs and to Violets bedroom. I wanted to talk to her about tour and I'd she wanted to go. I knocked on her door but didn't hear an answer, so I walked in to find her hunched over her desk, working on something intently. I walk behind her to see her working on a TARDIS.

"Violet honey. I need to talk to you." I said while pulling out her earbud. Her eyes saddened and she nodded. I sat on her bed and pattern the spot next to me. She got up from her chair and came to sit next to me. "So. Breezy and I have been thinking." I said and tears started welling up in her eyes. "Honey. Why are you about to cry?" I asked. Had I done so something wrong? "You and Breezy are gonna take me back. But I don't wanna go back." She said and the tears slowly started to fall down her face. "No no honey. We'd never take you back! What I was going to say is that we've been thinking and maybe you should come on tour with the guys and I." I said. "You really want me to?" She asked, tears clearing up. "Of course. Brendon loves you, Kenny is sure to, and I bet Dan would adore you. Plus, I bet you've never been out of the state of California have you?" I asked. "I've been out of California once. For a family reunion like three years ago." She said. "So, would you like to tour with Panic?" I asked. "I'd love to." She said.

Violets POV

They're not going to take me back. That's a relief. "Hey uhh Dallon? When does tour start?" I asked. "The beginning of next month." He said. "By the way, that's a cool TARDIS." He said and pointed to my sketchbook. "Eh. It's not my best." I said and grabbed the book from my desk. I flipped through, showing him the things I've drawn. "These are great!" Dallon said. "Thanks." I said.

A little while later we had dinner, I took a shower then I worked on some guitar stuff. "Violet honey. The kids are about to go to bed. Could you please wrap up your practice please?" Breezy asked. "Sure thing. I was about to go to bed anyway." I said and set my guitar down. "Well, go down and say goodnight to Dallon then." She smiled at me. I nodded and remembered something...

I was wearing a crop top. I have some things I wanna hide till I want to tell Breezy and Dallon. "Uhh. Yeah. Gimme a sec." I said and grabbed the hoodie from my headboard. I slipped it on and zipped it up. I walked downstairs and went to the living room where Dallon was. "I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight." I said and leaned down to hug him. "Night kiddo. Sleep well. Love you." He said. "Y-yeah. L-love you too." I stuttered and turned to go upstairs.

I made it back to my room, but before I entered I saw Breezy at the end of the hall. "Night Breezy." I said. "Goodnight love. See you tomorrow. Love you." She said. "Love you too." I said and walked into my room. I walked back out and walked to the bathroom. I took my contacts out and put them in their case. I made it back to my room and put my glasses on.

I read my book for about an hour before I started to get sleepy. So I took ,you glasses off and marked my spot in my book then laid down. Almost instantly I fell asleep.