Chapter Twenty

Violets POV

We left Brendons place and went home. When we got inside I saw mom talking to dad. "Hey! We're back!" I yelled. They looked up, both of their faces tear stained. "What happened? What's going on?" I asked. "It's Mikey. Mikey Way." Mom said. "What?" I said. "He. He tried to commit suicide." Dad sighed. "I gotta make sure Gee is okay." I said and rushed out of the house. I got in my car and drove to Gerard and Lindsey's house.

When I got there I didn't even bother turning my car off, I just ran. I banged on the door to find that Frank was there. Frank Iero. He had opened the door, and just by the look on my face he could tell why I was here. "They're both at the hospital. I didn't know how long they were gonna be there so I offered to watch Bandit." Frank said softly. "Do you know how Kirstin is holding up?" I asked as Frank let me inside. "All I know is the the whole Way family is there, minus Bandit and mother and father Way. They'll be in tomorrow." He said.

"Do you know why?" I asked. Frank and I were in the kitchen, downing cups of coffee. "I have no clue. He was pretty upset about the break up. But I had no clue he was this upset." Frank mumbled. "I'll stay with the kids. You need to see your friend. You can take my car." I said. "Besides, I'm parked behind you." I added and tossed Frank my keys.

"Auntie Violet?" Bandit asked. "Yeah kiddo?" I answered back. "What's gonna happen to uncle Mikey?" She asked. "I don't know kid. I really don't know. The best thing we can do is pray that he's alright." I said. We're currently in her bedroom, laying on her bed. "We should draw something for him." She said. "Let's do it then." I said, smiled and we grabbed some of her art stuff. "We should draw all of his favorite things." I suggested. "You outline, I'll color in." She said. I grabbed some thick cardboard paper and grabbed a handful of different colored pens. I drew every logo I could think of that Mikey would have some interest in. From DnD to Black Flag and everything in between. Once I finished Bandit colored in everything. "Okay. I'm gonna write something to uncle Mikey on the back of this okay?" I said. She nodded and went off to do her own thing.

"Hey Mikey. It's Violet Weekes. I know exactly what you're going through. Weather it's the loss of family or a band, I've been there. I don't want to sound like the annoying ass person on social media, but I'm gonna say it. If you ever ever EVER need anything. Call me, text me. I don't care if it's four in the morning, call me. I don't ever want you doing this again. I'm sure you've heard enough about this from your family and wife and all so I'll quit. If you're wondering about the drawing and stuff, it was all Bandit's idea. She wanted to do something to help you feel better, and she hopes this'll do the trick. Stay strong Mikey. We all love you. I love you. - Violet Weekes <3

I put the drawing in one of those orange folders, after decorating the folder. "Bandit honey. Mommy and I are back." I heard Gerard's tired voice call out. "Daddy!" Bandit squealed and ran out of her room. I walked down with her. "Hey." I said. "Violet." He sighed and engulfed me into a huge hug. We hadn't seen each other in a few years.

"I'm so glad you're here." He mumbled into my shoulder. "I hate to ask this, but how's Mikey?" I asked. "I. He tried to overdose on something. Kirstin found him." He said. I could hear his voice quivering. "Bandit and I are gonna see him tomorrow if you'd let me." I said as we pulled away from the hug. "Yeah of course. Doctors said he might be up by then." Gee said. "Wow. Just ignore your most favorite aunt ever gosh." Lynz scoffed jokingly, trying to bring the mood up. "Hi Lynz." I said and walked over to her, hugging her quite small frame.

All of us talked for a while. "Well. I guess I should be going." I said and stood up. Frank had brought my car back half an hour ago. "It's late. Stay here for the night." Gerard said. "No I'll be fine." I said. "You're staying here. We can have movie night!" Bandit cut in. "Okay. I'm apart of a hostage situation." I said and sat back down on the couch.

It's the late hours, we've watched many movies. The Night Before Christmas, The Corpse Bride. Now, Bandit is asleep on me, and Gee, Lynz, and I are watching a documentary on Kurt Cobain. "I totally think Courtney killed him." I said. "What?" Gee and Lynz said, like they were shocked by my words. "Yeah. Think about it. He overdosed on heroine. But Courtney was also an addict. What if she kept pushing him to keep going, made up the suicide note for him, copying his handwriting, making it shaky looking. She canceled his bank account, and then made up a story or some shit to cover up what she did by checking into a hotel after Kurt supposedly escaped from the Rehabilitation Center. I think she went and got him, had him keep shooting up heroine till he died, wrote the suicide note, before taking him to his green house where he was found." I said.

"Ummm. Violet dear, that's a terrifying theory, but I don't think it's true." Lynz said. "I do. Sure Kurt was suicidal in the past. But he couldn't have been then. He was in Nirvana, he had such good people with him. I think Courtney killed Kurt." Gee said, backing me up a bit. "Whatever. You two are crazy." Lynz said and we continued watching the documentary.

AN- hi! I finally updated this thing. Hope you all enjoy. Sorry I haven't been updating much, I've been at my moms and I've actually been doing stuff for once. Here's the schedule of when I'll be updating my stories

Mon- Adopted by A Couple Of Whovians
Tue- Band Imagines (send me some ideas in my message bar)
Wed- Tour Life With Green Day
Thur- Adopted by Jaime Preciado
Fri- His Secret Daughter
Sat- Kidnapped
Sun- random

Don't forget to vote comment ect. And I'll see you people either next Monday and maybe this upcoming Sunday. Also, I truly believe Courtney Love killed Kurt...