Chapter Fourteen

Violets POV

I opened my eyes and felt someone taking off my vest. I didn't think anything of it until I realized someone was taking my clothes off. "Ahh! Get away you creep!" I yelled. "Hey sh. It's me Violet." Oh thank god. Its only dad. I sighed and turned on the lamp that is on my desk. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked. "Getting you changed into your pajamas." He said. "I'll do it." I mumbled, swatting his hand away from the zipper of my vest. "Okay." He said and left the room.

I changed into a pair of spandex with a rose pattern, a grey tanktop that says 'nope not today.' and a black sweatshirt that says,'Smells like the only Nirvana song you know.' Then went my ass to sleep.

The next morning

I woke up to multiple people jumping on my bed. "What?" I groaned. "Up!" They yelled and continued jumping on my bed. I sat up and saw that it was my entire family! "Guys. It's like five thirty. I have an hour to go till my alarm goes off." I whined. Fuck all of you. "We got you up this early for a reason silly!" Amelie yelled. "Tell me why that is in about an hour." I mumbled and flopped back into my pillow. "No! Get up!" Knox squealed. I sat up and stood on the floor. "There. I'm up. Why did you four get me up so early?" I asked. "It's your birthday!" Everyone yelled. Oh right, I have one of those.

"And you get to eat cake and ice cream for breakfast and you also get to open the present mommy and daddy got you." Amelie said. Cake and ice cream for breakfast? I'm in. "Okay. Let me get dressed and I'll come down." I said. They all left my room and I grabbed a pair of light wash skinny jeans with the British flag on the left leg, a Twenty One Pilots collage tee, and the pair of boots I wore last night.

I did my hair and makeup then went downstairs

I did my hair and makeup then went downstairs. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Violet! Happy birthday to you!" The four people sang once I got into the kitchen. There were five cupcakes, one had fifteen candles on it. "Wow. I'm surprised that my cake didn't burn the house down." I joked. "Make a wish!" They all exclaimed.

Hey wish fairy person lion thing. I wanna get a band together, so we can recreate music videos. Write music, tour with my family. So, if you'd bless me with two or three people, that'd be great.

I thought and blew the candles out. Mom dished out my favorite ice cream, coffee and we ate together. "Okay. Violet. See that big box in the corner?" Dad asked. I nodded. "There's your present." Dad said and nodded towards it, telling me to open it. I walked towards it and ripped the paper off. Inside was a puppy. "Amelie, Knox. Earmuffs." I said and they both put their hands over their ears. "You guys got me a fucking puppy!" I yelled. Mom and dad smiled and nodded. "We know you like big dogs. This one's gonna be very big. He's a Mastiff-Great Dane mix." Dad said.

He's like a cookies and creame color and I love it

He's like a cookies and creame color and I love it. "Does he have name?" I asked. "He doesn't." Dad said. "His name is gonna be Pongo Oreo Weekes." I said and took him out of the crate he was in. "Until he's potty trained he has to stay in the playpen we got him. After that he can sleep in your room." Mom said.

I played with him, took him outside to potty, took him back in and set up the playpen. It had a little doggy door on the side that can lock and unlock. I folded up an old towel and laid it on the floor of the crate so he wouldn't be laying on anything hard.

"Okay. Come on kiddo. Time for school." Dad said. I kissed Pongo on the head, grabbed my stuff for school and my skate board. "I'll skate to school today." I said. "Okay. Have fun, don't get hurt. Text me when you get to school." Mom said and handed me my lunch. I put it in my backpack and put my earbuds into my phone then into my ears. "Bye guys!" I yelled and headed out of the door.

I got to school, payed the five dollar fee to have my board kept in the office. And the moment I stepped out of the office doors it was silent and everyone was looking at me. I bit my lip and found an empty table.

Hey dad. Made it to school ♡

I was minding my own business when someone tapped my shoulder. I take out an earbud and turn around. "Can we sit with you?" A guy with, I must say, a terrible bowl cut asked. "Yeah sure." I said. (AN let's pretend the ATL isn't a band yet okay okay.) "I'm Jack, that's Alex, Rian, and Zack." The one with the bowl cut said. "I'm V-" I said before Alex cut me off. "Violet. We know. We wanted to talk to you about something." Alex said. "Yeah sure." I said. "Have you ever thought about being in a band?" Alex asked. 'Oh my god my wish is coming true.' I thought and nodded. "You're the only one with the voice we're looking for. If you're interested come over to Rians place tomorrow after school." Alex said.

I nodded. "I'm in. Just one thing. I got a puppy for my birthday this morning, my parents won't be home and I gotta take him everywhere. Do you mind if I bring him?" I asked. "Yeah sure. We'll be in the shed behind my house so he can roam the yard." Rian said. "Awesome. Thanks." I said and the bell rung. "Oh! Happy birthday." Alex said. I thanked him and went to my locker.