Chapter Thirteen

Violets POV

I got my guitar plugged into the amp. "What're we going to do first?" I asked Brendon. "I'll do whatever you want." He said. "I wanna do Desolation Row. MCR style." I said. He nodded then told the plan to Pete, Kenny, and Dan. They all nodded. "Hold up. I want my amp attachment." I said. Kenny hooked me up. I'm ready to blow some fucking minds. "I'm gonna need a mic up on that table over there." I said and I saw Mr.Mada set one up.

I look around and see a familiar face. "Hold this." I said to Brendon and ran off. "Gerard. I need you." I said. "Oh hey! What is it that you need child?" He asked. "I need you to become emo 2.0" I said. "I'm in." He said. I grabbed him by the hand and pulled him onstage. "We're doing Desolation Row." I said and grabbed my guitar from Brendon. This is gonna be awesome. Then it was time.

Brendon tapped his mic. "Hey. I'm Brendon Urie and behind me is Dan Pawlovich and beside me is Kenny Harris from Panic! At The Disco. This is my buddy Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy. My good friend Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance. And this is my niece Violet Weekes, daughter of the bassist Dallon Weekes from my band. We're gonna play for you tonight. This one's called Desolation Row." Brendon said and left the mic for Gerard. (AN in this Violet will be playing Rays part.)

About thirty seconds before my solo I walked over to the table where Mr.Mada set the mic up and now I'm doing my solo on top of a table. It's also the one that Zach was sitting at.

I saw him looking up at me, eyes wide, jaw dropped. I dropped to my knees and played in front of him. I closed his mouth with the toe of my boot. His friends looked at him then up at me. I stood back up and to finish off the last few notes, I decided to pull a Frank Iero and I jumped with the last few notes. "Give it up for Gerard Way! You talented bastard I love you." I said into the mic. I heard a few of my fellow emos give a cheer while some others clapped.

Then Brendon walked up to the mic and said,"Okay. Let's go with Sugar, We're Going Down by Fall Out Boy. Vi, you wanna take this one?" I nodded towards him and got the song started.

I now ended the song, I did the guitar grind and everything. In front of my ex date and his friends and all. "Give it up for my niece! Now. This one's for all those cheaters out there. The no good lying snakes! We all have a Miss Jackson out there." Brendon said into the mic and we got started on one of my favorite songs.

"Okay. Let's do some stuff off of Save Rock and Roll. You know what. Let's do the whole album!" I yelled over to the people on stage.

We're on the last song before we can be done. Save Rock and Roll is a great song.

"So fuck you, you can go cry me an ocean! And leave me be!" I sang, moving around the room. I saw Zach, head in his hands. He looked embarrassed. Good.

We're done! I'm helping the guys pack everything up when someone tapes my shoulder. I turn and it's Zach. "Hey asshole." I said. "I'm sorry." He said. "Like I'm gonna believe that." I snapped and continued to pack up amp cords and guitars. "Y'know. I thought you liked me. With the whole asking me to homecoming thing. I was actually stupid enough to think that you, the captain of the football team, would actually take the loner emo kid to a dance. Thanks for getting my hopes up." I said.

"I do like you! Not like that, but I like you!" He exclaimed, getting the attention of my uncles. "Wow. Y'know. I like you. A lot. Thanks for the info. I guess I'll just leave you and your bitch alone then." I said. "I said I'm sorry!" He yelled. Now the guys are getting closer.

"Vaffanculo stronzo! Mi dispiace non é abbastanza buono!" I screamed in Italian because why not. Now that got everyone's attention. "Oh shit." Brendon mumbled. "Shits about to go down." Pete mumbled. "When did she learn Italian?" Kenny asked. "Dude. She just said,"Fuck you asshole. Sorry isnt good enough."" Connor mumbled to Zach.

"Why can't you just except the apology?" Zach asked. "Vaffanculo stronzo. Andare cry me a river." I spat back, also in Italian. I'm really pulling the Italian thing tonight. "Fuck you asshole. Go cry me a river." Connor traslated. Luckily, Zach couldn't get another word in, because I was out of the schools door with guitar cases loaded in my hands.

Gerard's POV

When Violet started speaking Italian, shit was about to go down. She walked off with guitar cases and went to go put them in Petes car. "Dude. You fucked up big time." I chucked. "Ya think?" He snapped. "Whoa. Don't try to out sass the SassQueen." Brendon cut in."Hey! Let's go!" Violet yelled when she got back in.

Violets POV

Well left the school, my phone being blown up be calls and texts. Probably from Zach and the guys. I'm just honestly done with everyone. We got to the house, I got my stuff to my room and I flopped on the couch. "How did it go?" Sarah asked. "We played pretty well. I got Gerard to sing with me." I said. "And she bitched Zach out. In Italian!" Brendon yelled. "When did you learn Italian?" Mom and Sarah asked. "That's what I said!" Kenny exclaimed coming in through the kitchen.

"Do you know what happens at four in the morning when you can't sleep? I look up phrases and words in Italian." I shrugged. All of us talked before the people who didn't live here had to leave. "Hey Brendon, Sarah?" I asked. "Yeah?" The asked back. "Ti amo fino alla luna e ritorno. I love you to the moon and back." I said. "We love you too." They smiled and left.

AN: all the Italian stuff is actually for homework. See, fan fics can help you in life! Don't forget to vote and comment! Also yay me for publishing two chapters in a day y'all are lucky ♡