One Goal Two Worlds (Transformers Legends) Book 2

The members of the Transformers Titans has been formed.

Their mission, to find the Infinity Core before Deception and Chaos Bringer.

Along the way, they meet new henchmen of Megatron and form rivalries.

Next the gang finds out there's a spy amoung them.

And to make matters seem worse, one of our Transformer partners gets sent to the Cybertronian Underworld.

Who will it be?

And will he ever come back?

Find out now in Transformers Legends: One Goal Two Worlds!

********

Najat's P.O.V.

Najat: Where are they? Where are they?! WHERE ARE THEY?!

Me and Ravage were up in Transformers valley waiting for Madalyn and the others to arrive. I was really tense at this moment. We gotta move quick and find the infinity core and repair Primus or else both Cybertron and Earth will be in the hands of Megatron and those two good for nothing goons of his, Deception and Chaos Bringer.

Najat: Your late! What is keeping you guys! I've been standing here for an hour! Ugh! You guys are in so much trouble!

Ravage's hologram appeared on my shoulder and he looked behind him.

Ravage: They're here Najat.

I turned around to see a plane fly over us and land near by. The rush of wind from the plane pushed me back, making me back roll a couple times.

Najat: Ugh! It's about time!

I watched as the exit opened and the walkway lowered itself to the ground and Madalyn and the rest of the gang walked out.

Madalyn: We finally made it!

Optimus: So we have Madalyn.

Najat: Hey you guys! You don't know how happy I am to see you! Welcome to Transformers Valley! It's where I call home!

I ran over to Madalyn and gave her a big hug.

Najat: Hey BFF!

Emanuel: Alright that's enough Najat.

Emanuel pulled me away from the hug with Madalyn.

Bumblebee: I smell a fight coming on!

Selina: Its good to see you Najat.

Najat: I'm so glad you all could make it to my humble corner of the world. Especially you Maddie I haven't seen you in like, forever!

Madalyn: Yeah it's good to see you too Najat.

**********

Madalyn's P.O.V.

I quickly looked over to Emanuel and I could of sworn I saw a look of jealousy on his face.

Bumblebee: Uh oh! He's gonna blow!

Madalyn: Listen up! Our mission is to find out where the Infinity Core is! So, you ready guys?

Everyone: Yeah! Lets do it!

We all walked through the canyon and looks down at the edge of a clearing.

Madalyn: Man! This place is ginormous! Kind of creepy too. It's like it's almost alive.

Optimus: This is where the Infinity core lies. We'll find what we seek here Madalyn.