Chapter 5 - The Search Continues

Madalyn's P.O.V.

We all arrived back at the plane and let me tell ya, I was beat! I eamn, what can you expect from falling at least 25 feet and landing face first on to the ground? I slouched on the couch as everyone else followed behind, taking their seats after walking around for most of the day.

Emanuel: Man am I ever beat!

Madalyn: You said it. We looked everywhere and came up empty handed!

Iestyn: I'm beginning to wonder if there are any clues to the Infinity Core here at all!

Madalyn: We'll never find it at this rate!

Najat: Aw calm down Maddie, we'll find it eventually.

Ravage: Najat, we are all upset.

Emanuel: Yeah but we're not as immature as Madalyn. Everytime something goes wrong, she freaks out!

Madalyn: What do you mean? We have to hurry up and find this thing before it's too late!

Optimus: Calm yourself Madalyn.

Emanuel: Optimus is right. We just have to look harder. Right Predaking?

Predaking: Indeed I do.

I let out a deep sigh and leaned into my seat on the couch while slamming my hands on my head and pulled on my hair in frustration.

Madalyn: But it's making me go crazy!

Grimlock: Oh your far too impatient.

Bumblebee: Like you can talk Dinoboy! You use your rage against everyone!

Grimlock: Shut it Bumblebee or I'll shut it for you!

Bumblebee: My bad.....

***********

Selina's P.O.V.

I stepped out of the room so everyone could have some time to themselves and blow off a little steam. We've been continuing the search for the Infinity Core ever since Maddie beat Shannon and so far we've got nothing! I let out a sigh as Bumblebee's hologram appeared on my shoulder.

Selina: Man, everyone really seems down in the dump. Don't you think?

Bumblebee: When your right, your right.

Selina: Hey wait!--

All of a sudden Bumblebee jumped with a shocked look on his face and he almost fell off my shoulder because of my sudden outburst.

Bumblebee: What?! Did you leave the stove on?

Selina: No but a delious meal just might be the thing that everyone needs to make them feel better!

Bumblebee straighned himself and gave me a salute.

Bumblebee: Those who are about to cook we salute you! I don't mean to brag but I do have a bit of culinary expertise. My humble skills are at your disposal!

Selina: I knew I could count on you Bumblebee! Come on, let's get started!

I took off down the hall and that really made Bumblebee fall off me and he crashed to the ground. He back rolled a couple times before landing on his butt and he looked straight at me from across the hall.

Bumblebee: Hey! What am I chopped liver?! Wait for me!

I watched his hologram transform into his vehicle mode and he speeded after me.

**********

We got our ingrediants ready and all the cooking tools we need to make our meal. I put on an apron and a little chef hat and I walked over to the counter.