Chapter 18 - Adittea vs. Boris

Adittea's P.O.V.

Me and Iestyn were at a different park from where we were last time. This one had a swing set, playground and a basketball court. As all the kids played around a big walked over to us. He had short dark brown hair, wore a long sleeve orange t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers. It was Boris.

Boris: So you came back for more punishment did you Adittea? Who's the big guy? Your boyfriend?

Adittea: What?! It's nothing like that!

Iestyn: The name's Iestyn. I guess you could say I'm Adittea's coach.

Boris: Really? Ah who cares! I'm going to kick this pipsqueaks butt! Ain't that right Adittea?

I placed a hand on his shoulder and knelt down next to him for better eye contact.

Iestyn: Just remember, confidance.

I nodded at Iestyn in reply as Boris brought out his tablet.

Boris: This is boring! Lets start!

I brought out my Transformers Tablet, and my hands started shaking nervously.

Iestyn: Its okay. Just believe in yourself.

Iestyn stood up to his feet and took a step back behind me.

Adittea & Boris: Ground Bridge! Open!

We activated our tablets and a white flash of light surrounded us. The Autobot and Decepticon insignias circled our feet as the white flash of light grew brighter and time slowed down to a stand still. Me and Boris were then transported to the colour dimension.

Adittea & Boris: Game card set!

We both threw down our first game cards into the battlefield.

Boris: Ready or not kid!

Adittea: Iestyn! What Autobot do I use? I'm confused!

I looked around to see that Iestyn wasn't with me. Did she get left behind and frozen in the tablet activation? I thought anyone who's in the circle of the insignias get transported here.

Adittea: Hurry Iestyn!

***********

Iestyn's P.O.V.

Once the white disappeared, I didn't find myself in the colour dimension but I was still in the park. And what's weird is that everything was frozen in time, while I was free to move about. Pigeons were up frozen in the sky, a dog was in the air from chasing a disk. It was so strange. But the weirdest thing about it was that almost everything was white, the sky was a mix of blue and yellow, and the grass was fading from its dark green colour.

Iestyn: What's going on?

I glanced down at a garden to see a butterfly frozen while it was getting ready to touch down on a flower. I looked up at the swing set to see a small boy frozen up in the air, sitting on the swing.

Iestyn: Did time just stop?

I walked over and sat on a bench in disbelief still checking my surroundings.

Iestyn: Where am I? It's like am in a different dimension or something.

Boris: Hey! What the heck happened to your coach?

A voice spoke through the air and I looked around to find the source, but no luck.

Adittea: He, he just disappeared!

Iestyn: Adittea?

Boris: I bet he split because he knew you'd lose!

Adittea: But he wouldn't do that!