Chapter 10 - Reunited

Najat's P.O.V.

Things weren't looking so good in my battle against Zach. We both had one life left. Zach's only remaining game card was left standing on the battlefield and he had a smile on his face.

Zach: How about we settle this once and for all? Your Ravage against my Rumble. You game?

Madalyn: Don't fall for it Najat! It looks like a trap!

Najat: Ok, then bring it on!

Madalyn: What?!

Zach: With pleasure.

Najat & Zach: Minicons! Combine!

We both threw in our final Minicons into the battlefield. Ravage on my side, and Rumble on Zach's side.

Zach: Ability card activate! Copy cat!

Najat: Ability card activate! Mega impact!

The two Minicons appeared on the battlefield and they clashed with each other. Metal on metal, trying to prove who was stronger.

Rumble: Ravage I admire your specialty, mind if I take it?

The game card was activated and it transformed the battlefield into a canyon.

Madalyn: That was a slick move using that copy cat ability. Now they both have the same attack points!

Zach: Why so shocked? You were the one whining about an equal playing field.

Rumble moved in to deliver a punch but Ravage quickly pounced out of the way. Ravage growled at Rumble as he opposing Minicon used his battering rams to shot rocks out of the round and whack them towards Ravage. Ravage fired back at the rocks with his missiles, as the two Minicons fought back and forth.

Tablet: Attack levels have decreased. Minicon Ravage in the lead by 50 points.

Najat: Go Ravage!

Tablet: Minicon Ravage decreased by 50 points.

And then it wouldn't stop going down.

Najat: What?! What's happening?!

Zach: Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Looks like Frenzy left behind a little parting gift. The Cosmic Rust ability is starting to kick in.

Earlier in the battle, Frenzy used a cosmic rust counter ability on Ravage but I thought it failed. Zach must have been saving it for this exact moment.

Najat: Shoot, I completely forgot about that!

Optimus: This could be it Madalyn.

Ravage was getting so weak that he slouched on the floor and had trouble getting back up. I quickly ran over to him and knelt by his side.

Najat: Ravage are you ok? You gotta pull through!

Ravage: Najat, let me be.

Najat: No, we're in this together like it or not. Stand your ground and fight to the end.

Ravage: But Najat, one more hit and I'm finished. And you know what that means.

Zach: Come on, what are you waiting for an invitation? Do it already!

Rumble: Are you sure? Cause I'd be sending him straight into the Cybertronian Underworld, including that foolish human.

Zach: I know she's just bluffing. She wouldn't have the guts to pull off a stunt like that. Hey Najat! Drop the bravery act and get off the battlefield so we can end this!

Najat: No! I don't care what you say! I'm staying right here with Ravage!

Zach: What?

Najat: So? Go on ahead and send me into the Cybertronian Underworld if you think winning is so important!