Chapter 9 - Missed Sparks

Selina's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and I found myself holding my breath under water. I quickly swam up and popped my head up into the surface, exhaling heavily. I was wearing a light red one piece swim suit with white highlights.

Selina: Hey Bumblebee! I can barely touch the bottom over here! Come on! The water's great!

Bumblebee: Coming Selina! Cannonball!

Bumblebee ran to the shore line of the the beach and jumped into the water. There was a big splash as I was pushed by a wave and I crashed into the sand.

Selina: Ha, ha, ha! Nice one Bee!

We had such a good time together. Everything from swimming, making a giant sand castle, even getting a tan! Now I was sitting on the beach watching Bumblebee surf.

Bumblebee: Hey look at me! I'm king surfer!

As Bumblebee surfed the wave, he suddenly lost his balance and fell backwards into the water. I fell back and laughed my head off at the sight. Bumblebee was always such a comedian. I got back up, and waited for Bumblebee to reemerge from the water but he wouldn't show up. I got up to my feet and ran to the shoreline and looked the ocean for him.

Selina: Bumblebee? Bumblebee?!

All of a sudden the clouds turned black and there was a clap of thunder. It slowly began to rain as the tide got higher and more aggressive.

Selina: Bumblebee where are you?!

All of a sudden a huge tidal wave emerged from the water. I bolted down the sandy beach to get away but I was swallowed up by the wave. I screamed and I opened my eyes to find myself in my room. Safe and sound, but Bumblebee wasn't. A few tears escaped my eyes as they ran down my checks and plummeted to the bed covers.

Selina: It was just a dream......

*********

Madalyn's P.O.V.

Najat: Breakfest is ready!

The next morning we were all eating Breakfest outside today. Kato and Iestyn were setting up the table while Najat brought down the food.

Iestyn: Come on David!

I spotted David sitting in the shade under a tree mediating. He got up from his spot and walked towards the table join me and the others. I spotted some of the food and I swear I was about to drool a puddle from where I was.

Madalyn: Whoa! We're having bacon today? Sweet!

I reach down to get a bacon strip but Emanuel slapped my hand away from the table.

Emanuel: Yes it's real, so pretend to have real manners!

Everyone heard footsteps walking on something metal and we all turned around to see Selina slowly walking down the platform . She had a sad look on her face but kept her head down.

Emanuel: Uh, morning Selina!

Selina: Oh, good morning Emanuel.

We all took our seats at the table and began eating. David, Selina, and Emanuel sat on the left side, while Iestyn, Najat, and me sat on the right side of the table. As we ate, Emanuel brought up something.

Emanuel: You know, I've been thinking. Remember that world wide data we saw? It showed that Soundwave was close to becoming the Ultimate Transformer.

Iestyn: But that's Chaos Bringers partner.

David: The Infinity core needs to fuse with an Ultimate Transformer. So we need to up our game and build one fast so we can so we can beat him to it.