Chapter 17 - Back Home

Madalyn's P.O.V.

We arrived back at the private plane in a special V.I.P. lane at the Prince Edward Island airport. We all chilled and relaxed in the living room of the plane.

Madalyn: Man! Talk about a summer vacation.

Emanuel: Your telling me. At first we were original staying in England, but then we ended up going to Transformers Valley, Kenya, Berlin, Tokyo, and now P.E.I.

Najat: We've been everywhere! I wonder how long we've been gone.

Selina: Let me take a look. Selina opened up her laptop and brought up the calendar. When she saw the date her eyes widened.

Madalyn: What what's wrong?

Selina: Guys, school starts tomorrow!

Iestyn: Say what now?!

Selina: I'm not kidding! We're gone pretty much for the rest of the summer!

Madalyn: Then take us back home and quick! I need to buy new supplies!

David: I need to register in with my guidance counsellor!

Najat: Forget that! I need a new wardrobe!

Selina: Kato! Take us back home! And quick!

**********

Madalyn's Dad's P.O.V.

Dad: Alright what's in the refrigerator?

I sat down my briefcase and coat on a chair in the kitchen and opened up the fridge. There was leftover sandwiches, lasagna, but one thing caught my eye.

Dad: Ah pudding!

I brought it out and took a spoon from the utensils drawer. I walked out into the living room with it when my wife spotted me. She was doing some yoga while watching her show.

Mom: And just what do you think your doing? I was saving that for Madalyn when she gets home.

I slouched on the couch and set the pudding on my lap.

Dad: Aw please hun. And speaking of Madalyn, just where is she?

Mom: She's out with her friends. She should be back anytime now.

Dad: I hope so, she starts school tomorrow. I miss the kid.

All of a sudden the ground started shaking and books and picture frames were falling off.

Dad: What the heck?!

Mom: Is it an earthquake?!

I looked outside to see the the trees and bushes in the backyard were blowing like mad. It couldn't be an earthquake. Me and my wife hurried to the back patio door and opened it to look up into the sky and see a jet hovering right over the house. The catwalk entrance opened up and it revealed Madalyn waving at us.

Madalyn: Hi mom! Hi dad! I'm back from England!

*********

Madalyn's P.O.V.

My parents were surprised to see that the jet dropped me off right at the house, but they seem to be over it now. I decided to keep the other places we've been to other than England on the down low since they thought that was the only place I was going to with my friends. Thankfully my mom did my back to school shopping for me so I was all set for school tomorrow. So me and Optimus decided to relax today and take a day off. Well at least I did. I had to talk Optimus in to it. I changed into my swimsuit and relaxed in the pool.