Chapter 3 - A Spy Is Lurking

Madalyn's P.O.V.

Kato: I've prepared dinner for all of you. I'm sure your all hungry after exploring all day.

The dinner Kato made for us was prime rib, mash potatoes, Caesar salad, carrots, orange juice, everything! It was awesome! I was chowing down my food like a kid eating a giant bag of candy.

Madalyn: Wow that's really good! Kato, can I have seconds please?

As I took a bite of my dinner I noticed everyone else wasn't eating. David took a sip of his drink but he didn't touch his food either.

Madalyn: Hey guys, uh, your not eating.

Iestyn: We're not hungry.

Emanuel: Someone's missing. Najat.

I rested my utensils on the table and looked down in sadness. I really felt bad for Najat. Her long childhood friend Zach is working for Chaos Bringer. For Deception. For Megatron.

Predaking: Najat must feel terrible.

Optimus: Yes, of course she does.

Madalyn: I can't believe Chaos Bringer! He got one of Najat's childhood friends to be his fighters! He's asking for it!

***********

Najat's P.O.V.

I was in my room crying on my bed. In my hands I was holding the cowboy toy Zach have me when we were little kids.

(FLASHBACK)

Najat: Glad your back to being your old self Zach.

I extended my hand forward to shake hands with him, but Zach slapped it out of his way.

Zach: Get off your high horse!

(END OF FLASHBACK)

Najat: Why Zach..... Why did you join up with Chaos Bringer?.... Why?!

***********

Madalyn's P.O.V.

The next day, we were back out in Transformers Valley looking for anymore clues that could lead us to the infinity core. There was me, Emanuel, Selina, and Iestyn.

Madalyn: Looks like we ran out of places to search for the infinity core.

Emanuel: I guess we're out of luck.

Selina: The caves we went to yesterday collapsed.

Iestyn: So what should we do now Maddie?

Madalyn: Let me think about this..... Hey I know! Lets check in on Najat.

Emanuel: Are you sure about that?

Iestyn: I don't know Maddie, maybe Najat needs some alone time right now.

Madalyn: Hey what gives? How come last night you were all so worried about her.

Emanuel: Aw man.....

Bumblebee: Its no use Emanuel. You'd think Maddie would understand her own gender.

Madalyn: Hey! I heard that Bumblebee!

All of a sudden my Transformers Tablet went off and David's face appeared.

David: Madalyn we need to talk. Now.

Madalyn: David, did you find something?

David: Yes I did. There's a large canyon about 10 kilometres west from your location. It's very similar to the one in Transformers Valley.