Chapter 8 - Emanuel & Madalyn vs. Robert

Emanuel's P.O.V.

Madalyn: Emanuel wait! You can't fight him alone!

Emanuel & Robert: Ground Bridge! Open!

The two of us activated our tablets and a flash of white light appeared. A pair of Predacon insignias circled around us as the light grew brighter and brighter. Half way through the transportation to the battlefield, I caught a sight of something at the corner of my eye. The Autobot signal was flying towards me, Selina, and Robert. Once we entered the battlefield, a new figure was standing beside me.

Emanuel & Selina: Madalyn?!

Madalyn: Hey you didn't expect me to just sit around and watch did you?

Emanuel: Heh, heh, heh, I should have known.

Robert: You hear that Blight? Looks like we can take out two bozos with one Predacon. I'm going to enjoy this. Doom card set!

Robert threw down the doom card and it pierced through the floor, unleashing the purple shockwave across the battlefield. Me, Madalyn, and Robert threw down our first game cards into the battlefield and round 1 began.

Emanuel: Predacons! Terrorize!

I launched my first Predacon into the battlefield. The photo on the card was a dark blue and white mechanical shark with red eyes and a sharp yellow claw for a finn.

Emanuel: Skybite! Transform!

The card glowed and the shark flew out of its card and transformed into his robo mode.

Robert: Predacons! Terrorize!

Robert fired in his first Predacon card into the battlefield. The photo on the card was a wide fat circular fish with huge yellow eyes, sharp teeth, spikes covering almost his whole body, and a spikes mace for a tail.

Robert: Gnaw! Transform!

The card glowed and the giant fish flopped out of the card and transformed into his robot mode.

Madalyn: Autobots! Roll out!

Madalyn threw in her first Autobot card into the battlefield. The photo on the card was a red mustang.

Madalyn: Windcharger! Transform!

The card glowed and the Autobot zoomed out of his card and transformed into his robot mode.

Robert: Well then, looks like everyone is present and accounted for. Lets get this show on the road! Predacons! Terrorize!

Robert threw down his second Predacon card in to the battlefield landing on my gamecard. The photo on the card was a sea monster that had the head of a piraña, lobster claws, stood on two feet, and had a harpoon gun attached to his back.

Robert: Blight! Transform!

The card glowed and the Predacon marched out of the card and transformed into his robot mode.

Robert: Ability card activate! Flash Harpoon!

Blight fired a blast from his harpoon gun and it shot out a flare that set of this huge blinding flash of light.

Madalyn: Snap that's bright!

Optimus: I can't see anything!

Emanuel: My eyes are burning!

Predaking: Raaah!

We all looked away from the light and shielded our eyes. That flash of light had to be at least brighter than the sun itself! Madalyn tried to activate her game card but nothing happened. It would activate or set off.