Chapter 11 - David vs. Corbin Part 1

Madalyn's P.O.V.

Madalyn: Who cares about him anyway! Let that poser leave, I didn't need him before and I don't need him now!

I stormed into my room, slamming the door behind me. I tossed my tablet and Davids T-launcher towards my desk and I just let myself collapse back first on to my bed. Optimus's hologram appeared on my desk and he looked at Davids launcher, then back at me. I rolled onto my stomach and buried my head in my pillow. My voice was almost blocked off by the pillow but Optimus could still hear me.

Madalyn: Ugh, who am I kidding?!

Optimus: You brought this upon yourself Madalyn. Maybe it's you who isn't a team player.

I sat up from my pillow and faced the Prime. He had his arms crossed like he always does when he's upset with me about something. I could see the disappointment and control in his optics.

Madalyn: Oh great! I guess now your taking his side?

Optimus: I'm not taking anyones side! I'm just concerned about the way you been acting towards your companions. I have seen you lose your cool before but this time it's different. This ain't like you Madalyn.

I looked away from Optimus and glanced at David's T-Launcher. I let out a sigh as I closed my eyes and let my head down.

Optimus: You must admit Madalyn, you haven't been a very good friend lately.

Madalyn: Yeah, I guess your right Optimus.

I thought about this for a moment as the pieces started coming together in my mind.

Madalyn: What was I thinking?! I am such a idiot!

I growled in frustration as I grabbed the bed covers and hoisted them over me.

Optimus: Humans......

**********

Emanuel's P.O.V.

Emanuel: Ugh that Maddie! Who does she think she is anyway?!

I was in my room blowing off some steam by punching my pillow repeatedly. Predaking was in his hologram form on my desk watching me.

(Quick note about Predaking before I continue! In this series, the characters are based off of G1. For now I am using Predaking's G1 design and then later in the series he will receive his Beast Hunters design. How he gets it, is for you to find out for yourselves :3)

Emanuel: She's nothing but a big baby!

Predaking: I feel that your frustrations Emanuel will not further your emotional journey. And as an observer I--

I couldn't stand to hear Predaking talk right now. I picked up my pillow and threw it at his hologram. The pillow landed on the desk with a 'THUD' as Predaking's hologram vanished. He then reappeared on top of the pillow rubbing his back in pain.

Emanuel: Stay out of my business Predaking!

***********

Selina's P.O.V.

I was alone sitting on my bed in my room with the lights turned off. I was under the covers of my bed letting out a few tears. I turned on my Transformers Tablet and brought up a picture of Bumblebee and his stats.

Tablet: Autobot Bumblebee sent to Cybertronian Underworld.

Selina: Bumblebee I miss you so much!

At this point I was just completely crying my eyes off. I face planted on my mattress and let the covers slowly fall on top of me.

Selina: Why did you have to go?!