Chapter 24 - Madalyn vs. Chaos Bringer Round 2

Madalyn's P.O.V.

We activated our tablets and a flash of white light appeared around me my friends, and Chaos Bringer. The Autobot and Decepticon insignias circled our feet as the light flashed brighter and brighter, transporting all of us to the Colour Dimension. Chaos Bringer brought out the doom card and held it between two of his fngers. He let it slowly drift away from his hand as he loosened his grip on it.

Chaos Bringer: Doom card set.

The card pierced the floor like a knife, sinking down through the floor as a purple shockwave shot itself across the floor of the battlefield. We each tossed in our first game cards in silence, watching them glow and gorw bigger in size. Thus, the battle I've been waiting for had finally arrived, and begun.

Chaos Bringer: Game card set!

Chaos Bringer fired his second game card into the battlefield, landing next to mine. What is he up to?

Chaos Bringer: Decepticons! Rise up!

He fired his first Decepticon into the battlefield. The photo on the card was a green and turquiose tank.

Chaos Bringer: Bombshock! Transform!

The card glowed and the tank rolled out of the card and transformed into his robot mode. His golden optics flashing in rage, looking down at me.

Tablet: Decepticon Bombshock attack level 4482.

Don't be afraid Maddie. You've fought him before. You can do this.

Madalyn: My turn to play. Autobots! Roll out!

I fired my first Autobot into the battlefield. The photo on the card was a red and yellow boom box.

Madalyn: Blaster! Transform!

The card glowed and the boom box levitated out of the card and transformed into his robot mode.

Tablet: Autobot Blaster 100 attack point advantage.

Blaster punched his fits together as he ran full speed towards Bombshock, jumping in the air to perform an attack from above. He landed a punch to the Decepticons face, as Bombshock quickly shook it off and locked fits with the Autobot.

Chaos Bringer: Game card open! Energon Merge!

The game card activated and a purple and black tornado formed around the two Transformers. The dark energy from the tornado was taking Blasters ebergy away from him and giving it to Bombshock. The Autobot began slowly losing his grip on the Decepticon as he got down on one kee, still trying to push his opponent back.

Tablet: Decepticon Bombshock increased to 5482. Autobot Blaster decreased to 3582 attack points.

Madalyn: You think that will stop me?! Ability card activate! Sound Barrier!

A force field made out of complete sound energy completely surrounded Blaster.

Tablet: Autobot Blaster increased back to 4582. Decepticon Bombshock decreased to 3482 attack points.

The soundbarrer then moved over to his servos and Blaster stood back up on his feet pushing Bombshock back with all his might. He then fired a sound blast at the Decepticon, striking him in the chest going straight through him. Bombshock glowed into his card form and returned to Chaos Bringer in defeat. There was no reaction from the Decepticon user. He just stood there. Never even bothered to pick up the card from the floor.

Emanuel: So the first win goes to Maddie.

Blaster glowed into his card forma nd returned to me in victory. One down two more to go.