Chapter 20 - Two Battles One Victory

Madalyn's P.O.V.

The five of us activated our tablets and a white flash of light surrounded us. As we did, I felt something wrap around my arm. Or should I say someone. It was Iestyn. The Autobot, Predacon, Minicon, Dinobot, and Decepticon insignias cicled our feet as the white light grew brighter and brighter, transporting us all to the colour dimension.

Madalyn: Iestyn?!

Emanuel: What are you doing here?

Iestyn: Listen, it's not me!

Madalyn: What?

Iestyn: I'm not the spy! I'm not the one your looking for! You gotta believe me!

Madalyn: Iestyn, I know you heard us.

Emanuel: You heard us?

Iestyn: If I have to battle to make you belive me, I will! I'm proud to be one of the Titans. Honest! I really am, and I want you guys to trust me.

Emanuel: But Iestyn, how are you going to battle if you don't even have a Transformer?

Iestyn: I'm not sure.

Madalyn: Don't worry, leave that to us Iestyn.

Andrew: So what's the hold us?! Lets get started already!

Madalyn & Emanuel & Gaberial & Andrew & Ivy: Game card! Set!

We each threw down our first game cards. The cards swooped down to the floor, glowing and growing 30x in size. I was up first, then Emanuel, and then Gaberial. I fired in my Autobot Cliffjumper with an attack level of 4416, Emanuel threw in his Predacon Razorclaw with an atack level of 3910, and Gaberial sent in a second game card followed by his Decepticon Cyclonus with an attack level of 3924.

Madalyn: We're ready when you are!

Gaberial: We're always ready. Hey Ivy, what do you think?

Ivy: Shot Minicon Eject at Autobot Cliffjumper. Then drag Gaberial's Decepticon Cyclonus into the battle with an ability card.

Andrew: Sounds good. Minicons! Combine!

Andrew tossed in his second Minicon card into the battlefield. The photo on the card was a blue, white, and red cassette tape.

Andrew: Eject! Transform!

The card glowed and the cassette tape flew out of the card and transformed into its robot mode, landing on Cliffjumpers card with the Autobot.

Andrew: Ability card activate! Trap door!

Eject brought out a machine gun and fired the bullets at the floor, creating a circle around Cyclonus. The Decepticon collasped through the floor and then reappeared in the battle with Eject and Cliffjumper. Eject transformed and combined himself to Cyclonus, increasing the power of his blaster. The Decepticon took aim and charged his weapon.

Madalyn: Not two at once!

Emanuel: Then we'll do the same. Ability card activate! Cut and Savor!

Razorclaw started glowing as he pounched towards the battle. The light glowed around his body, switching him to Predaking. The Predacon leader transformed into his robot mode and stood at Cliffjumper's side.

Tablet: Minicon Eject and Decepticon Cyclonus attack level combined to 6225. Autobot Cliffjumper and Predacon Predaking combined to 8416.

Andrew: You think you'll get away with that?

Madalyn: We already have. Game card open!

The game card activated, transforming the battlefield into a metallic wrestling arena. Cliffjumper and Predaking moved in, throwing hard punches towards their opponents. Eject and Cyclonus glowed into their card forms and returned to Gaberial and Andrew in defeat. Cliffjumper and Predaking returned to me and Emanuel in victory.