Chapter 19 - Teenager Drama

Iestyn's P.O.V.

It's been almost a week since school started again, and let me tell you it wasn't easy. Transferring all of my school credits I earned in London to all the way here in Toronto wasn't quite satisfiying. So far homework hasn't been so bad, just a couple of work sheets every now and then. But the others have it easy! They haven't recieved any homework that I'm aware of so it's like they still have some vacation time left. I was back at Emanuel's house working at the family resturant.

Iestyn: So what can I get for you today?

Costumer #1: I'll have a liver-cabob.

Costumer #2: Sounds good I'll have the same.

Iestyn: Excellent choice. Hey Emanuel, we got two more liver-cabobs!

I looked up to see Emanuel behind the bar of the resturant and she was giving me a strange look. Was he spying on me for some reason?

Iestyn: Everything ok bro?

Emanuel: Huh? Uh, no everything's fine Iestyn, I just dropped my pencil.

I bent down under the bar and came back up with a pen in his hand.

Emanuel: Here it is! Heh, heh, heh.

Costumer #3: Can I get some fruit juice over here?

Emanuel: Yes coming right up sir!

Iestyn: hm, I wonder what's got into him. He's been watching me all day now.

*********

Madalyn's P.O.V.

Madalyn: Step right up! Come see the legend yourself! It could be your lucky day! Come and face one of the Transformers Titans!

Me, Selina, and Najat were outside of our school on the soccer field. Kids and teens crowded around the three of us. The three of us decided that one of the quickest way to evolve our partners was to challenge the other students at our school.

Madalyn: So who wants to take me on? For a small fee you can battle the best!

And maybe earn a little extra cash too.

Madalyn: A chance like this only comes once in a lifetime! You know our moto: We do battle anytime, anywhere! Now, don't be shy!

Najat: Come on you guys, we love a good challenge!

Najat walked over to one of the little kids and knelt down in front of him.

Najat: Hey kid, I'm looking for a big, strong, player to fight with and you look just like my type.

Boy: I don't know.

Madalyn: Hey kid how about you and me? I bet it'd be a great fight!

All of a sudden the boy started crying and screaming as he took off running.

Najat: Wait! Come back!

Madalyn: Boy talk about sensitive. So then...

We turned around to look at the other students but they took off running as well. Now the outside of the school was like a ghost town.

Madalyn: Man, what is wrong with kids today? Don't they like to have fun anymore?

Optimus, Bumblebee, and Ravage's holograms appeared on a bench behind us.

Optimus: I think Madalyn needs to work on her sales pitch.

Ravage: You said it Prime.

Bumblebee: Yes siry!