Chapter 12 - David vs. Corbin Part 2

David's P.O.V.

I threw in my second Dinobot card into the battlefield. It was a red, white, and gold Triceratops with glowing red optics.

David: Slug! Transform!

The card glowed and the dinobot charged out of the card and transformed into its robot mode. 

Corbin: A Tricreatops? You gotta be kidding me here! 

Tablet: Dinobot Slug attack level 2672.

David: *Thinking* Ok his moves are limited. Even if he does attack, I could always counter with my triple chain reaction.

Corbin: I say it's about time we show this Mr. Big shot how this game is really played. Dinobots! Roar!

Corbin threw back in his Sludge into the battlefield landing on the game card Slug was on. The card glowed and the Dinobot marched out into the field and transformed into his robot mode. 

Corbin: Game card open! 

The card card activated and it transformed the battlefield into a forest that was in the middle of a hurricane. 

Tablet: Dinobot Sludge attack level increased to 4300. Dinobot Slug attack level increased to 4200. 

Corbin: Now it's your turn to lose. Ability card activate! Solar Eclipse! 

The sun changed to a dark purple colour and purple sparkles trinkled down from ths sky falling all over the game card. 

Tablet: Game card failure. Dinobots attack level reduced to original stats. Dinobot Slug losses an additional 500 points.

Corbin: So him what you got Sludge!

Sludge punched his fists together as he charged at Slug. He jumped into the air and raised his fists to deliver the blow.

Corbin: Destroy him!

David: Ability card activate! Blown away!

I tossed the ability card at Sludge and he was blown away from Slug. He crashed into Corbin's Swoop and the two Dinobots collapsed to the ground. 

Corbin: You gotta be kidding me? Why can't you play the game like it's suppose to be played?!

David: Game card open! Mind ghost!

My game card that Corbin's Swoop and Sludge were on activated and transformed the battlefield into a thick foggy mist. 

David: Which ever Transformer lands on this card regardless of either side, they both lose.

Then there was an explosion and the two Dinobots went up in flames. The two Dinobots glowed into their card forms and returned to Corbin in defeat. 

Corbin: Not again!

Iestyn: That was awesome David! You didn't even give Corbin one opening to attack you. Now I know why you used to be ranked number one in the world! *thinking* But why the sudden obssesion to ubliterate your opponent?

Corbin: Ugh! How could this have happened?! I'm tired of your ambush stradegies David! From now on, no mercy!

I threw in my next game card into the battlefield, landing on the empty slot that was made from my Mind Ghost game card. I brought out my tablet and Grimlock's hologram appeared on top of the screen.

David: I need you Grimlock. Lets end this. Don't hold back, alright?

Grimlock: I will do what must be done David.