Chapter 15 - Madalyn & Selina & Emanuel vs. Ben & Shannon & Robert

Madalyn's P.O.V.

Selina: I for one am ready to battle.

Madalyn: So you up for a little combat?

Selina: Yeah! And now its time to get down to some serious business!

Emanuel: I'll start, game card open! Energy merge!

The game card below Predaking and Gnaws feet. The colour dimension was transformed into a tropical swamp. Gnaw cried out in pain as he glowed a bright orange as his energy was being taken away from him and Predaking absorbed it.

Robert: What the?!

Emanuel: Energy merge is a game card that allows a Transformer to steal 1000 attack points from their opponent.

Tablet: Predacon Gnaw at 3800 attack points. Predacon Leader Predaking at 5500.

Predaking: This time, its personal!

Predaking transformed into his dragon mode and fired his flames at Gnaw. It cooked him to a crisp as he was forced to glow into his card form and return to Robert in defeat.

Robert: No that's impossible!

Madalyn: You did it!

Selina: Ok you guys, now its my turn! Autobots! Roll out!

Selina fired in her third Autobot card into the battlefield. The photo on the card was a dark grey and red fighter jet.

Selina: Airraid! Transform!

The card glowed and the aerial bot flew out of his card and transformed into his robot mode.

Tablet: Autobot Airraid attack level 3334.

Shannon: Slipstream awaken! Decepticons rise up!

Shannon fired in her Decepticon partner Slipstream into the battlefield. The card glowed as the slim purple and light aqua blue seeker jet flew out of the card and transformed into her robot mode.

Selina: Lets see which faction is the master of the skies. Game card open! Character card!

The game card activated itself and it transformed the battlefield into a nice sunny sky. Airraid glowed a bright red as she soared into the air, while transforming into his jet mode.

Tablet: Autobot Airraid attack level increased to 5334.

Shannon: Ability card activate! Agressive Rage!

An angry expression was on Slipstreams face as she lit up with purple energy surrounding her body. She soared up into the air and transformed into her jet mode as well. Slipstream and Airraid charged at each other at full speeds.

Tablet: Agressive Rage ability active. Decepticon Slipstream increased to 5500. Autobot Airraid reduced to 5134.

Slipstream: Time to so you who rules the sky!

Slipstream fired a bunch of bullets and lasers at Airraid followed by one big missile. The Autobot was quick enough to dodge the bullets and lasers, but not the missile. The missile struck the aerial bot as he was forced into his robot mode. He fell from the sky and flew right through the doom portal.

Shannon: Wow that was way easy.

Madalyn: Stop it! Autobots! Roll out!

I fired my third Autobot card into the battlefield. The photo on the card was a silver motorcycle with a green holographic rider and blue headlights.

Madalyn: Chromia! Transform!

The card glowed and the motorcycle speeded out of the card, the holographic rider vanishing before she transformed into her robot mode.