Chapter 23 - It's Personal

Selina's P.O.V.

Me and Najat were at the mall doing a little shopping. It's been a few days now since Emanuel decided to come back and play Transformers. Which is good cause we need the guy! It was a saturday morning and we and Najat were looking around in the "Ardenes" store. 

Najat: So what do you think Selina? This one or the necklace with the star on it?

Selina: I think that one looks great on you. Can we please hurry this up? I'm not even in to jewerly that much! This is the place where my dad co-workers daughters shop at, and if they see me here I'm dead! They already think I'm a boy since I play Transformers and have Bumblebee as my partner.

Najat: What's so bad about that? 

Selina: It's just that they think a girl who plays Transformers shouldn't play it so often as I do. And they think a girl should only have a girl Transformer as their partner. Well screw them because I got Bumblebee and I don't care what they say!

Bumblebee: Atta girl! They're just a bunch of snobs, nothing more.

I looked around the store and I spotted two very familiar figures checking out the key chains at the other side of the store. One was a girl with brown hair, borwn eyes, a white jean jacket, blue jeans, and dark blue converse sneakers. The other had short black hair with green sunglasses, brown eyes, a green short sleeve jacket with a black t-shirt underneath, dark green cargo pants and black sneakers.

Najat: What is it Selina? You see something you like?

Selina: What's Madalyn and Emanuel doing here?!

I nearly yelled that out loud but Najat covered my mouth with her hand and we both took over behind one of the metal cases. I peekd over the case to see Emanuel pick up a key chain with a cute little frog on it with a shooting star above it. He showed it to Madalyn and a smile came up on her face as she nodded in delight.

Madalyn: It's perfect!

Emanuel: I had a feeling it would do the trick.

Selina: Whoa, I didn't realize Madalyn and Emanuel was into all this bling-bling stuff.

Najat: No silly! Don't you see? Emanuel came here to buy a special gift for Madalyn!

We looked back to see the two of them paying for the key chain. The lady at the desk put it in a special box and stored it in a bag.

Store worker: Here you are. Have a nice day.

Madalyn & Emanuel: Thanks!

Emanuel handed Madalyn the bag and the two of them proceeded out of the store. We followed them to the cash register and came out of hiding, almost scaring the cash register lady.

Store worker: Uh can I help you?

Najat: No thanks, we're with them.

Me and Najat both ran for the doors of the store to try and catch up with Madalyn and Emanuel. We did a pretty good job because once the auto-matic doors opened, Madalyn and Emanuel were standing right there in front of us! We bumped into them and took a glance over them to see why they stopped. In front of them we saw a teenaged girl with long black hair and blue eyes. She wore a white tank top, unbuttoned gingham blouse overtop, mini skirt, pink leggings and light blue flats.

Madalyn & Emanuel & Selina & Najat: It's Mia!

Mia: Hey guys! 

**********

Madalyn's P.O.V.

Me, Emanuel, Selina, Najat, and Mia walked over to the family resturant to meet up with Iestyn who was working there.