Chapter 6 - Selina vs. Ben

Selina's P.O.V.

Madalyn: That's where we're going?!

Just after we entered German airspace, we all looked out the window to see a huge castle. The built was white concrete stones and the roof on all the towers was dark blue. There was a lake that surrounded the castle in the back followed by a thick forest.

Madalyn: Somebody pinch me!

Emanuel: Unbelivable! It's a real castle!

Iestyn: And I thought Selina's was pretty impressive, but this place takes the cake!

Bumblebee: Ha! I bet this place is pretty drafty in the winter! It must cost a fortune to heat!

Selina: Its ok Bumblebee. Besides, we've got a swimming pool.

The plane landed in the front yard of the castle and we all walked down the platform towards the front doors. The design looked like maple wood, with some insane water colour glass paintings at the top.

Madalyn: Check out this door way! So has anybody found the door bell yet?

Najat: I think maybe we're supposed to knock.

Out of nowhere the two doors opened and inside was a long hallway with a red carpet and marble flooring, pillars and knight sets that guarded each one. The ceiling had a dark red and golden stripe like design.

Madalyn: They open automatically?

David: Oh yeah, just like the mall.

David stepped forward and walked into the hall first and led the way while we followed him.

Najat: Man, I've never seen a real suite of armour before! Why are there so many?

Selina: Probably because the owner of this castle must be a pretty serious collector.

Bumblebee: Your stamp collection is WAY cooler than is scrap!

???: Welcome Titans.

We all heard a voice and looked forward down the hall to see a teenaged boy walking towards us. He had blonde hair with blue eyes, he wore a dark turquoise suit with purple laces and highlights around his shoulders and down alongside the middle of his suit. Over his heart he had the Insecticon insignia in-betted on his suit. He also wore dark turquoise pants and black boots just over his leg muscles. He had a slightly low and mature voice.

???: I've been expecting all of you. Thank you for coming, please make yourself at home.

Madalyn: Are you the one who contacted us?

???: That is correct. Please forgive the mysterious nature of my message. My name is Benjamen Vandemark, but you can call me Ben for short if you like. It's a pleasure to meet all of you.

I recognized his name! I've seen him in the rankings on the Transformers websites. I had to know his rank. This guy could be trouble.

Selina: Ben?! As in Ben the number 2 world ranked Transformers player?!

Ben: I'm flattered you know me. And I know you're Selina Cameron. Your partner is Bumblebee of the Autobot faction.

Selina: What the? How on earth do you know all that?!

David: Interesting. You've done your research but it makes me wonder why.

Ben: Uh, to me honest with you I've wanted to go up against the Titans for quite some time now.

Madalyn: You mean you dragged us almost half way around the world just so we could battle?! So you were lying when you said you had information about the Infinity Core?