Chapter 7 - Lost

Madalyn's P.O.V.

Najat: That's impossible! How could Selina and Emanuel just disappear?

I desperately looked around the room for the two teens but they were nowhere to be seen. And that strange green and blue portal was gone too.

Madalyn: Selina?! Emanuel?! Where are you guys?! Come on, quick fooling around!

Iestyn: That was too weird.

Madalyn: This isn't funny!

I brought out my Transformers Tablet and tried calling them but none of them answered my calls. I even tried texting and it didn't work either.

Madalyn: I got a sick feeling in my gut that something's happened to them. Selina?! Emanuel?! Come on! Answer me!

Optimus: Easy Madalyn.

Madalyn: I'm having a bit of a crisis here Optimus!

I put away my Tablet and looked straight ahead down another hallway.

Madalyn: That's it, I'm gonna go look for them!

David: But Maddie, where are you going?

Madalyn: I'm going to go look for them!

Najat: Wait up Maddie! We want to help look too!

The others ran after me down the hall as the four of us looked around for Selina and Emanuel. They had to be here somewhere! Can't they give us some kind of a clue or something?!

********

Predaking's P.O.V.

I managed to shot my card manually out of Emanul's tablet and the card flew down to the floor. I activated my hologram and I looked around and gathered my surroundings. The three of us were inside what appeared to be a bedroom. It had a couch, TV, coffee table, one window, and two single beds one at each side of the room. I looked up at the closest bed and found Emanuel laying there. I flew up to his location and stood by his head.

Predaking: Emanuel! Wake up!

I watched as his eyes slowly opened and he sat up in the bed. He looked around the room before spotting me.

Predaking: Thank the Allspark your alright.

Emanuel: Predaking?

********

Emanuel's P.O.V.

I took a quick look around and I spotted Selina resting on another single bed at the other side of the room. I catapulted myself of the bed I was on and ran towards her. Predaking followed behind and his hologram landed on my shoulder.

Emanuel: Selina! Selina, wake up!

She opened her eyes while slowly sitting up from her bed. She rubbed the back of her head as she looked around the room we were in.

Selina: Where are we?

Emanuel: All I remember is us chasing Ben down the hallway.

Selina: Yeah, same here. But how did we end up here? Were we transported here?

All of a sudden the curious and serious expression on Selina's face changed to a sad and guilty look. I knew she was thinking about Bumblebee. We all were. Ben is going to pay for what he did. Especially Chaos Bringer since he was the one who hired him.

Emanuel: Well I suppose we should try and get a hold of Maddie.

I walked over and picked up Predaking's card, putting it back into my tablet before dialling Madalyn's number.