Chapter 4 - Madalyn vs. Shannon

Madalyn & Shannon: Ground Bridge! Open!

We activated our tablets and a flash of white light surrounded us. Followed by the Autobot and Decepticon insignia's circling around our feet. The light glowed brighter and brighter as time kept getting slower and slower, until it came to a stand still. Shannon and I found ourselves in the colour dimension, ready for battle.

Madalyn & Shannon: Game card! Set!

We launched our first cards from our tablets and on to the battlefield. They glowed and grew bigger in size.

Madalyn: You ready Shannon? Autobots! Roll out!

I fired in my first Autobot card into the battlefield. The photo on the card was a emergency racing car.

Madalyn: Red Alert! Transform!

The card glowed and the car raced out, blaring its sirens as he transformed into his robot mode.

Shannon: Oh please! Don't tell me all of your moves are going to be that predictable? Decepticons! Rise up!

Shannon launched in her first Decepticon card. The photo on the card was a green seeker jet with golden and brown camouflage highlights.

Shannon: Acidstorm! Transform!

The card glowed and the seeker flew out if the card and transformed into its robot mode.

Madalyn: Holy smoke! He looks exactly like Starscream!

Optimus: Before the war, Starscream was the captain of a seeker armada. I have a feeling we will be seeing more of them in the future. Acidstorm being one of them.

Madalyn: Game card open! Triple battle!

The colour dimension transformed into a metal arena and metallic bars shot out of the middle of the card, separating Redalert and Acidstorm from each other.

Shannon: You set a trap. So it's a triple battle then? You better choose your next Autobot carefully pal.

Optimus: OK Madalyn I'm ready! Send me in!

Madalyn: No, not yet Optimus. I wanna try something first. Game card set!

I threw down my second game card into the battlefield.

Madalyn: Autobots! Roll out!

I threw in my second Autobot card into the battlefield. The photo on the card was a blue and white RC race car.

Madalyn: Mirage! Transform!

The card glowed and Mirage raced out in his vehicle mode and transformed into his robot mode, carrying a crossbow gun in his hand.

Shannon: What?! Why did you throw down a new Autobot on a different card? No matter, that leaves your Red Alert out in the open and that will cost him a trip to the under world! Ok, if that's what you want. Decepticons! Rise up!

Shannon threw down her second Decepticon card into the battlefield. The photo on the card was a dark blue seeker jet with red and white highlights.

Shannon: Thundercracker! Transform!

The card glowed and the seeker flew out of his card and transformed into his robot mode.

Madalyn: Another seeker?!

Now that Thundercracker join Redalert and Acidstorm on the triple battle game card, the metal bars sank back into the ground.

Shannon: I've got you!

Madalyn: Not for long! Ability card activate!

Shannon: Huh?!

Madalyn: Photon laser!