Chapter 16 - Web-Master Mia

Madalyn's P.O.V.

Madalyn: Well here we are gang!

Me and my friends were standing right outside Sunnycare Hospital in Prince Edward Island. This was were Shannon said that Mia was currently living at so we thought we stop by, and finally get some answers about the Infinity Core and Chaos Bringer.

Emanuel: This was the hospital Shannon told us about.

Madalyn: Yeah and according to her, Web-Master Mia should be here.

Selina: Do you guys really think that Mia could be one of Chaos Bringer's minions?

Najat: That's what we want to find out.

Bumblebee: If he is, then he'll have to face that rath of Bumblebee! I'll give him an upper cut to the chin, and a kick to the ribs!

Predaking: You do that Bumblebee......

Madalyn: Well I think its about tme we find out what the deal is with this creep.

The six of us walk inside to the lobby to see a lady at the front desk. She was wearing a pink nursing uniform. She had brown eyes with dark green hair. We walked over to the desk and saked her which room Mia was staying in. She brought out a booklet and search for Mia's name.

Nurse: Yes here she is. She is in room 501, thats over in the east wing to your left.

Madalyn: Thanks lady!

I quickly ran down the hall towards the elevators where a bunch of people were piling in. Once they got inside the doors began to close.

Madalyn: Hey! Hold that elevator!

***********

Optimus's P.O.V.

As Madalyn just made it into the elevator, her tablet hit the elevator door and it fell to the floor of the lobby outside the elevator. I brought up my hologram from the tablet.

Optimus: Madalyn wait!

**********

Madalyn's P.O.V.

I made it out of the elevator on the fifth floor just like the lady at the front desk said Mia's room was. Only thing was, the signs said that 510-519 was to the left and rooms 520-529 were too the right.

Madalyn: 501? It's not even listed! But that's what she said. Hey Optimus, that lady said 501 right?

I reached for my belt to get my tablet but it wasn't there. I searched my jean pockets, and my jacket pockets but my tablet was nowhere to be seen.

**********

Optimus's P.O.V.

I was in my hologram form standing next to Madalyn's tablet on the floor of the hospital lobby waiting for another elevator.

Optimus: Why in the world would Madalyn abandon me like that?

I heard a bell ring and the elevator doors opened and two nurses next to me proceeded inside.

Optimus: Please wait for me!

I tried to run to the elevator but I was suddenly stopped by a force. I looked back to see that I forgot to rbing them tablet. When in hologram form you can move to s limited far distance before you get a pulling sensation in your body telling you to not go too far. The force caused me to fall back as the elevator doors closed.

Optimus: Ugh, its no use! I should have learned to move with my tablet when I first arrived here on Earth.

(FLASHBACK)