Chapter 2 - David & Najat vs. Zach and Corbin

Najat's P.O.V.

???: Hey! What do you think your doing down there?!

We all looked up to see two boys in black cloaks with hoods on. One was place with a dark blue highlight, the other was orange.

Madalyn: Who are those dudes?

We watched them front flip off a cliff and they both landed on their feet, kneeling on one knee.

Madalyn: What's the deal?

They both removed their hoods so we could see their faces. And I couldn't believe it! The one in the blue highlight hood was Zach! And the one in the other hood was my neighbour Corbin. He had dark brown skin, black hair with a orange baseball cap on backwards, lime green sweater with a yellow t-shirt, jeans, and green sneakers.

Najat: Zach?! No way! What are you doing here?

Selina: I didn't know this place was inhabited.

Najat: Yeah, these are my neighbours. The black hair one is Zach and that's Corbin.

Zach: Hey Titans! What are you doing way down here snooping around?

Najat: What? Snooping around?

Corbin: Wait a second, you guys in for a little game?

They took off their hoods and revealed their own T-Launchers, including the doom card. One in each of their hands.

Emanuel: Its the doom card!

Madalyn: So you two must be two of Chaos Bringers lackies!

Najat: What?! No that can't be! Why would join up with that creep Zach?!

Zach: Because your friends here, are wimps!

Corbin: We're gonna give them a lesson in Transformers! So, which one wants to lose first?

Madalyn: Why you little!--

David: I'll take you on. This one's mine!

Madalyn: David?

Zach: Ha, ha, ha!

Najat: Zach...... I use to like you once upon a time. No! Lets tag team David! Zach, your about to face your worst nightmare!

Najat & David & Zach & Corbin: Ground Bridge! Open!

We all activated our tablets and a white flash of light surrounded us. Two sets of the Dinobot and Minicon insignias surrounded our feet as the white light glowed brighter and brighter. We all arrived in the colour dimension battlefield and set up our game cards. Madalyn, Iestyn, Selina, and Emanuel were with us too.

Zach: Minicons! Combine!

Zach launched in his first Minicon into the battlefield, landing on his game card. The photo on the card was a cassette tape that was dark blue with aqua blue and yellow highlights.

Zach: Frenzy! Transform!

The card glowed and the cassette tape flew out of its card and Frenzy transformed into his robot mode.

Zach: Ok it's your turn. That is if you've got that guys.

Corbin: Yeah chumps! Lets see what you can do when you take on the best!

Najat: Ok now it's my turn!--

David: No, let me take care of him.

Najat: What?!

David adjusted his battle gloves and armed his T-Launcher.

David: Dinobots! Roar!

David fired in his first Dinobot into the battlefield landing on Zach's game card with Frenzy. The photo on the card was a silver and golden Stegasorous.