Chapter Twenty Nine

KILLING TIME

Tears filled my eyes, as I watch uncle Shay hit the ground; blood spilling from his mouth. Ant Molly's gun drops along with her, as I fire mine; being sure not to miss.

My first thought was "this man is a savage", using his nephew as a shield. Lucky I was able to make it back upstairs for the gun he dropped. There was no way I was going out like this, and not by his low life Ass.

Cordell stood in total shock, touching the hole I just put in his gut. He mouthed some shit, almost like he was begging for my help. Just then, daddy burst into the house with a bunch of bodies behind him. He squeezed me tight, crying in my hair. He held me so tight, I literally couldn't breath, but I'd rather die in his arms; than at the hands of Cordell.

"I'm sorry daddy" I sob into his chest "I'm so sorry. I should of listened to you and uncle Shay...".

At that moment, I remembered Shay was shot. I ran over to his side with ant Molly, as a cop calls for an ambulance.

"Uncle Shay, please wake up" I cry over him, and ant Molly, "please wake up".

A cop tries to tend to my wound, but I shove him off as daddy comes to comfort us.

As we're trying to keep Shay alive, and the police Cordell; mom shows up in tears. She found us all close but a good distance away from uncle Shay as he is being nursed back to health, pulling everyone into a hug; also squeezing me.

"I'm sorry mommy".

She kissed my head happy I'm alive myself, but when she saw my shoulder she flipped. She demanded I get taken care of, while others were searching the property.

When the ambulance showed up, uncle Shay, Cordell, and myself got taking away for better care. Molly rode with Shay, apologizing over and over again to her unconscious son, for shooting him. Mommy and a worried Ty rode with me. And daddy kissed me goodbye, before hoping in the ambulance with Cordell.

It was one hell of a day, but I know this isn't the end.

.

.

Hope you enjoyed. Anything else I didn't clear up, will be in the final chapter. Thanks for reading, and voting. I appreciate it, and hope my work makes the smallest difference in your life.

kisses

Don't forget I do requested catch up chapters on characters, and will answer any questions you have regarding my works and characters.

.

.

RV
Raethecreator