*chapter 1*

// POV Skye//

"Hi, I am skye, 14 years old and I love to skateboard and Italian food and tacos so yeah that pretty much it". I told to the gay couple that was in front of me. They smiled and started whispering and after a while they said " Skye what do you say if we want to adopt you". My smile just grew bigger and I couldn't say anything I am so happy. The couple said "okay we have to go sign some papers why don't you go pack your stuff". I nodded and ran to my room. I was so happy to finally get out of this orphan house. I've been here for almost 8 years now. My original parents used to abuse me but my neighbour came to the rescue and called the police. I still get sad when I think about it but push it away because i am finally going to a real house with real parents. I think their names were Kian and JC. Kian has a really cool nosering and i love his hair . JC was wearing a red bandana in his curly hair. I already love them. But now comes the sad part I have to say goodbye to my best friend here. Lily looks at me and already knows what's going on. " you are leaving aren't you?". I looked at her with tears in my eyes and whispered "yeah". She walked towards me and picked my head up with her index finger and said "Skye don't be sad i am gonna miss you like crazy but this is your change you are getting adopted that's what we have been dreaming about since the day you came here. We will keep in touch i will text you every day don't worry baby girl". I smiled cause she always knew how to make me feel better. Lily is a couple years older than me and she is like my sister I love her so much so leaving her hurts. I gave her a tight hug and she then said "go baby girl this is your chance". She wiped away my tears and hugged me one last time and then i ran downstairs to see my new parents already standing there with the signed papers. They smiled at me and said "ready to see your new house??". I nodded exited and giggled. Daddy Kian took my suitcase and daddy JC picked me up and we ran towards their car.

//skip the ride to home//

I stepped out of the car and my mouth fell open in awe. This house was gigantic. Daddy kian looked at me smiling and said "you like your new home"?. I nodded and he said come inside. I ran towards their door and it was even bigger on the inside. Soon there came a dog out of nowhere and started licking my face. I smiled and played with the dog. Daddy kian said "oh i see you already met 1/3 pets. This is Hasel but i call her Hasey. Soon daddy JC came back with the other 2 animals in his arms and said "this kiggy is Vega and this butt is Wishbone. I smiled and than daddy Kian said "let me show you your room". I nodded and followed him up the stairs. He then told me that there were also 2 other boys in this house and that they were on YouTube together. I smiled and looked at my room i had my own bathroom and even an balcony! This is so much better than the orphan house.
Soon I heard scratching on my door. I opened and saw Vega. I let her in my room and she fell asleep on my new bed. I decided to shower and put some fresh clothes on. After an hour or so I hear my name called. SKYE SKYE SKYE COMEE HEEERRREEEE. I yelled back OKAY OKAY I AM COMING YEZUSS. I walk downstairs and see Kian and JC have a tickle fight. I giggle and decide to help JC tickle Kian. He screamed NOOO NOO SKYEE YOU SHOULD HELP ME TICKLE JC. I laugh and after a while we decide to just order pizza and watch a movie. JC and Kian were all cuddled up on the sofa so i decided to just lay on the ground. So daddy Kian asked "sky why the hell are u laying on the ground??" I giggled and said "idk i didn't want to erupt your cuddle session". JC and Kian giggled and said "come here and cuddle with us". "Nahh i'm good here your floor is pretty comfy". Kian laughed and said "you're such a weirdo". I laughed and said "hey don't judge me". We decided to just watch cartoons and after a while I fell asleep. I felt i was lifted up and soon after i felt that i was being played down in my comfy bed. I heard Kian say goodnight baby and i felt a kiss on my for head. With a smile on my face i fell in a deep peacefull sleep.

................................................................
A/N sooo this is my new book I hope you like it so far 😊 Sorry if my grammar isn't always correct but i am trying sooyeahh. If you have any suggestions or something just tell me ;) and yeahh
Bye loves