*chapter 28*

//pov kian//
After jc and I had our fight skye came downstairs. She talked to jc and he said that she had a nice piercing! He is unbelievable. Then skye said he missed him!

I was so angry so I stormed off. And now I am sitting in my car not knowing where i'm going.

I stopped at a random pub and took a seat at the bar. The bartender looked at me and said "long day?" I just nodded and he gave me a beer.

After a few more beers or a lot more beers I didn't count them I was pretty drunk. There was this girl at the bar and she looked kinda familiar. I took a closer look and saw that it was Andrea aka my exgirlfriend. I took a seat next to her and slurred "well I didn't expect to see you here". She looked at me and suddenly kissed me.

It felt so good to be finally kissed again so ofcourse I kissed her back. I was way to drunk to even think straight. We stood up and walked towards the wall and had a serious makeout sessie.  We walked towards the toilets and I pushed her again towards the wall. I began kissing her neck and a small moan escaped her mouth.

She started to unbuckle my pants and I whispered seductive "I want you baby" she moaned as answer and I took her shirt of not letting go of her lips. She took my shirt of and I took her jeans of. And we all know what happened next.

//pov skye//
I walked downstairs because I heared two people yelling I saw it were my dads and was happy that jc was home again. I was still kinda mad because he called me a hoe but I did miss him. He liked my piercing and I gave him a hug I really did miss him.

Just like that dad kian stormed of and I looked questionably at dad jc. He said that they got in a small argument but just shrugged it off. I showed him my tattoos and he liked them a lot I was so happy at least one of my dads liked them.

"DAAAAADDDD COME OVER HERE RIGHT NOW" I am currently standing in the kitchen and came to the shocking conclusion we don't have any food anymore. Dad jc came running over and said out of breath "what's going on skye??" I giggled and said faked terrified "we don't have any food anymore" dad jc looked at me with the same expression "ooh noooooo now we have to go to taco bell" "YAAAAASSS TACO BELL HERE WE COMEE"

I walked over to the stairs and yelled "DOES ANYONE WANTS TACO BELL??!" I heared 3 doors open and saw 4 people coming down the stairs. Sam dragged a girl with him. She looked really nice and she was beautiful. Jc,sam,sam's girlfriend,ricky,connor,trevor and I were going to tacobell.

I told dad jc what I wanted to eat and searched for a table. Soon sam's girlfriend also came to our table. I was really curious so I asked "are you and sam dating??" She looked surprised but then said "well were not dating yet but I really do like him" I smiled and we just talked a little bit together. I learned that she is originally dutch which is nice cause I am dutch too. My real parents were dutch but we moved to L.A.

Soon the boys came with the food and it was so so good. After we were done eating we went back home and I said gooddnight to everyone and went to bed.

Goodnight.world x

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hellooooo guysss how are you guyssss,
I am currently at the hospital becausseeeeee I am really clumsy. We got to a hotel and I decided to go pennyboarding but I fell and my knee twisted or something idk. And yeahh but beside from that I am doing good.

Like and comment and I hope you have an amazing dayyy x

So wake.up every morning smiling and tell yourself that it's gonna be an good day because it's gonna be
~kian lawley