*chapter 30*

//pov kian//

Ring ring ring ring ring ring.
"Hello?" "Hello am I speaking with kian lawley?" "Yes why" "good, your daughter almost punched someone and we don't tolerate violence at our school she is suspended for two days" "SHE DID WHAT?" "Sir is it possible you can pick her up from school?" "Yes yes I am coming".

I quickly put on some pants and shirt and ignore the major heathache. I give andrea who is apparently laying next to me a kiss on her head and leave to get skye.

"Young lady what did you do?? You're coming home with me right now". Skye looks angry and hurt but I ignore it she has a lot of explaining to do.

It is dead silence in the car until skye asks "dad where were you last night??" "U..uhm o I was just with a friend" "and that friend is called Andrea??" My eyes grow wide in shock "uhm yes why??" "I saw a picture at your instagram this morning with a girl and Connor said it was Andrea". "Oh" was all I said.

As soon as we were home skye went to the kitchen probably getting a drink or something.

//pov skye//

I walk to the kitchen to get something to drink. I walk back to the living room and take a seat next to dad jc. "Skye?" "Yeah?" "Why are you home so early?" "She puched someone" I hear dad kian say. Dad jc looked at me and said "skye is that true??" "Yes but" "no buts why did you do that?" The look in dad jc's eyes killed me. He looked mad and disappointed. "Becausee" I didn't want to tell the truth but I also couldn't lie. "SKYE WHY DID YOU DO IT??" Dad kian now shouted.

"BECAUSE A GIRL SAID I HAVE ANOREXIA AND ALL THE GIRLS LAUGH AT ME, SHE PHOTOSHOPPED SOME RANDOM ASS PICTURE WHERE I AM SKINNY AS HELL, AND I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE SO I ALMOST PUNCHED HER" tears were now streaming down my face. I ran upstairs as fast as I could.

I am a failure I am a failure I am a failure I am a failure I am a failure. I let everyone down my dads my friends. There is no good being on this earth anymore.

I grabbed the razor sarah gave to me and sliced again against my skin. This time It went deeper and there was more blood. But it felt better.

I cleaned up my wrist and razor and went downstairs. I didn't want to face my dads. I was angry at them but mostly on myself.

I went to the kitchen and warmed up a pizza. Hazel soon came running towards me and I played with her while eating my pizza. Both of my dads weren't home and I only saw sam and his girlfriend cuddling on the couch.

I took a picture and send it to sam with the caption I ship it
I ran upstairs and decided to just watch some youtube videos.

It was now dark outside so I figured it's already midnight or something. I was bored as hell so I putted on some black clothes and took my bag with spraypaint.

I skateboarded to an old train station and began spraying the design Sarah made for me. It turned out pretty good and I liked it. But before I knew it I had handcuffs and a dark voice said "madame you are under arrest" fuck

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Skye is a badass now and alsoo CLIFFHANGER MOEHAHAHA

Ollaa guys how r u dooiinggggg I am fine but my knee hurts like hell.

Like,comment and I hope you have an amazing day x