*chapter 19*

//pov skye//

Its now a couple days later and IT IS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY HELL YEAH I AM FINALLY 16!!

I decided to wear a black skater skirt with a white croptop and some white all stars. I just left my hair the way it normally is and putted on some eyeliner and mascara. I walked downstairs and saw that nobody was there. I walked towards the kitchen. I got some cereal and saw a blue note;

goodmorning honey, your dads Connor and I are at a youtube thing so we wont be home till tonight, there is some pizza left from last night so you can take that tonight bye.

I am not gonna lie is was really sad that they forgot my birthday. I mean I am their only daughter you don't forget her birthday right?? Not that it means that much to me but last year they said they wont forget my birthday especially because we never celebrated it in the orphan house.

I ate my breakfast and went to school hopefully my friends didn't forget my birthday. I went to my first class and even my friends forgot my birthday yeah this is gonna be a looooonng day. I was kinda sad but my friends didn't notice it so yeah I just tried to hide it. Soon school was over and I went home. But when I was at my locker Lily came to me and said "hey I have a French test tomorrow and I suck at it and you are really good in French so can you plss explane it so me??" "uhm yeah okay at my place" "uhm well I am actually grounded soo can you pls come to my place??" "yeah sure let me just grab my books".

we walked towards Lily's house and its was pretty big and beautiful. She had a hugeee room and we just sat on her bed. Her adoption parents were really kind and loving. "
"so when you have this word there comes an -e or -en behind it" I explained to her. We made some exercises and she all had them right! "wow Lily you're a fast learner" "haha thanks, and did you already tell hayes about yeah you know what" "nope I just cant i'll do it tomorrow" "okay come on we're gonna listen to some good music and just chill" She putted on 5sos and we sat on her rooftop. "wait hold on let me grap something" a minute later she came back with sigarets "Lily??! don't tell me you smoke??" "nope I don't but this stuff makes you feel so good" "LILY I am not doing drugs with you I am only 15 well 16 as of today" I whispered the last part. "wait what did you say??" "oh nothing"

We just chilled the entire day and I went home at 8 or something. I opened the frontdoor and all the lights were off. Damn why the fuck is it so dark in here. But then out of nowhere all the lights flipped on and everybody came behind couches and stuff ans screamed

SURPRISE HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKYE!! <3