*chapter 22*

//pov Skye//
So lily and sarah left half an hour ago and I am just really sad and tired. First Luna started rumours about me that I am anorexic or something which isn't even true, yes I am skinny but I don't like it I always have struggled with my weight I always am to skinny and I just don't get it people want to be skinny but when they see someone who is skinny they are all like ew is she anorexic or something?? Okay it's pretty cool that I can eat everything I want and don't get fat but it's also something I worry about all the time god damn. I just get so frustrated and then we also have dad k who just forgot to pick me up and then gives me a attitude because I invited friends over okay I get it you can forget me sometimes but least say sorry or something, and I haven't saw dad jc the whole damn day. I guess i'll just go to sleep and forget everything.

//pov Kian//
I haven't seen jc the whole day and I miss him he didn't even text or call me or respond to my messages. I wonder where he is.

I decide to go to the mall skye is already asleep so I don't have to worry about her.

When I come home I see jc editing a video. I smile and walk towards him and give him a kiss. "Heyy where were you all day I missed you??"

//pov jc//
"Heyy where were you all day I missed you??" Kian asks. Fuck I can't tell him I was with lia all day he will be so mad. "I uhm I was filming a video with Connor for my channel". Okay not the best lie I can come up with but I just hope he believes it. He looks at me suspiciously and says "oh okay, how is he??" " he's good he bought a new appartement and it's really big and nice" "oh yeah he said something about that I should text him soon" "yeah he said that he missed hanging out with us but anyway how's skye doing??" "Oh well she is sleeping right now but she was mad at me because I forgot to pick her up, but I don't care" "damn she gets mad pretty easily" "yeah I know, I am gonna take a shower and go to bed goodnight" I give Kian a kiss and say goodnight and get back at editing.

//pov kian//
So I am pretty sure that jc was lying to me when he said that he was filming a video with connor so I decide to text connor.

K; hey connor

C; hey kian, whatsup?

K; uhm I have a question

C; okayy shoot

K; did you and jc film a video today together??

C; no I haven't see Jc in a while, why?

K; no no it's nothing thanks connor

C; no problemm kian goodnight :)

K; gnight condabon

Okay so now I am sure jc was lying to me, but why would he lie to me and where was he since he obviously wasn't at connors. I want to yell at him for lying to me but then again why did he lie and why didn't he just tell the truth. What is he hiding from me?