*chapter 26*

//pov kian//
Again I woke up with no jc next to me. I was sick of it and missed him. I haven't talked or even saw him in 3 days or so. I walked downstairs and saw skye sitting there with two friends. Great I don't wanna deal with them right now. "Goodmorning dad" fuck "morning, I am going to do a photoshoot with jj today so I won't be home till late" "alright have fun". Okay so technically I don't have a photoshoot today but at least I have an exuse for being not home today.

//pov skye//
We woke up pretty early this morning but we all were still really tired and we had a huge headache. Dad k came downstairs a second ago and told us he won't be home till late so we are home alone. Ricky and connor aren't home and they won't be home till next week orso because they're visiting their parents or stuff I dont know. The only one home is Sam but Sam is really chill so he won't bother us.

We all were just sitting on the couch when Lily suddenly said she had to go home because her mom missed her or something I don't know. We gave her a hug and then she left. I am pretty jealous of her, her adoption parents care about her maybe a little bit to much but atleast they care I can't tell the same of my adoption parents.

Sarah and I decided to watch orange is the new black and eat some breakfast."soooooo" "sooo?" "What do you wanna do today??" "Hmm I don't know" "maybe we can get a piercing today" "yaaaaass" "but one problem we're 16 and don't have permission of our parents" "hmm my brother is 23 he can tell he is our parent or something" "omg really that would be awesome" "yeah i'll call him right now"

It was now 3 o'clock and we were waiting on Sarah's brother to pick us up. He is so cool he said that he knew a place were they pierced without your parents permission and offered us a ride.

"So where would you like to get pierced ma'am" "uhm my lip please" "okay so i"ll draw a dot on your bottemlip and you can decide if that's the perfect place and if not you can say if it has so be more on the left or more on the right" I nodded. I was pretty nervous but sarah was first and she pierced her nose and said it wasn't that bad so. "Okay so take a deep breath" I took a deep breath and before I knew it the needle was already in my lip. He replaced it with a loop and it stung a little bit but not that much. I was so happy with my new lippiercing. We payed and walked to starbucks. I had to wait an hour before I could eat or drink anything so I just got a lemonade and saved it for later. Sarah and her brother had to go home because they had a family dinner. I hugged her goobye and thanked her brother.

I took a selfie with my new lippiercing with the caption we match now and sent it too sam. I walked home and ran upstairs to knock on sams door. "SAM SAM SAM OPEN UP". He immediately opened the door and said "OMG WE'RE TWINNING NOW" "yah well I sended you a snapchat but you're never on snapchat" "well damn sassy much" we bothed laughed until we heared dad k behind us "what's so funny here" my eyes grew wide cause I didn't know what my dads would think off my new piercing. Well at least sam likes it. I slowly turn around and dads eyes grow wide. Fuck "WHAT'S THAT THING IN YOUR LIP??!!" "It's a lippiercing just like Sam's" "YEAH I CAN SEE THAT BUT SAM IS AN ADULT AND YOU'RE ONLY 14" "I AM 16 AS A MATTER OF FACT AND WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT YOU DAD YOU'RE COVERED IN TATTOOS AND AS A MATTER OF FACT I LIKE THEM A LOT AND YOU KNOW I LIKE TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS SO WHY YOU SUDDENLY ACTING LIKE YOU DIDN'T SAW IT COMING" "YOU COULD AT LEAST ASKED MY PREMISSION" I run to my room and collapse on my bed. The tears I was trying to ignore the other day were spilling out of my eyes and I couldn't stop.
*warning*

I feel so alone it's like nobody understands me if I just ran away nobody would miss me. Sarah and lily have each other, kian and jc don't even like me and I have nobody else no real parents no grandma no grandpa no aunts no uncles. It's like I am stuck here and I can't get out.

I looked at my desk and saw my scissors. I know one girl at my school used to cut herself she said if relieves all the pain. I never actually thought of it but now it was just to much. I grabbed my scissors and slide over my wrist. It hurts but it also felt good. I continued to cut myself till I just couldn't anymore. My wrist was bleeding but not that bad. I stepped under the shower and winced in pain but after a while it was okay.

I was so tired I fell asleep on my bed. Today was a long long day.