* chapter 5*

// POV Skye//
As soon as I walked in I heard yelling from the living room. I walked in and saw dad K screaming and throwing away his phone. I walked over to him and said "dad whats wrong??" He looks at me anger written all over his face " FIRST YOUNG LADY YOU ARE LATE AND SECOND WHO WAS THAT BOY??! AND WHY DID HE KISS YOU?? IS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND?? I was angry now "DAD THAT WAS HAYES A CLOSE FRIEND AND NO HE ISNT MY BOYFRIEND BUT I DO LIKE HIM SO WHATS WRONG WITH THAT" "SKYE YOUR ONLY 14 YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND" "OH SO TELL ME DAD WHY IS IT NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND WHEN YOUR 14 YEARS OLD" "CAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT LOVE IS SKYE YOU DONT KNOW THAT WHEN YOUR 14" "DAD I LIKE HIM AND HE IS A GOOD PERSON HE WONT FUCK ME UP OR SOMETHING" "SKYE LANGUAGE AND YES HE WILL HE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKBOY" "WAUW SO I AM NOT ALLOWED TO SAY FUCK ME UP BUT YOU CAN SAY HE IS A FUCKBOY??!YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HIM FOR GOD SAKE" I was done with him, tears were already streaming down my face. I ran upstairs and slammed my door shut. I was now full crying in my pillow. 5 seconds later someone knocked on my door. I assumed it was dad so i yelled "NO I DONT WANNA TALK SCREW YOU" then i heard Connors voice "Skye it's me Connor can i please come in??" I unlocked my door and immediately Connor came in and hugged me tight. I began to cry even harder and Connor layed me on my bed. After i was calmed down Connor said "so why are u crying so hard babygirl" "well there is this boy Hayes and i really like him but according to my dad i am not allowed to have a boyfriend because i am only 14" Connor nodded and said "Skye Kian is just concerned about you he had a really bad breakup when he was younger and he doesn't want to happen that to you" i nodded and said "okay thanks Connor i kinda understand" he smiled and said "just go talk to Kian and he will say sorry" I hugged Connor and went downstairs to talk with daddy k. I saw him on the couch crying. I walked over to him and just hugged him and said "i am sorry dad but i really like him and i don't wanna fight with you" He smiled and said " i am also really sorry but i am just concerned about you i don't want a heartbroken daughter by just a stupid boy" i chuckled and said "he is not stupid" dad just smiled at me and said "i am sorry Skye" I hugged him and after a couple minutes i asked "wait where is daddyy??" Daddy k chuckled and said "i am right here honey" i laughed and said "noooo my other dad" he smiled and said "i don't know i think he is in our room editing a video or something" i nodded and stood up "i am gonna check on him" dad said "no young lady you have to go to bed cause you have to go to school tomorrow" i gave him a sad face and said "okay goodnight kiwi" and gave him a hug.