*chapter 13*

//POV skye//
Damn i have to go to school today. I really don't want to cause i have to face Luna and Hayes. Yeah i did forgive them well at least Hayes. But i can't forget it. It was just a kiss yeah but he still cheated on me. I had a stomach ache because I was so nervous. I couldn't eat anything so i just grapes two apples and drank a lot of water. Dad Kian gave me a ride to school and i went straight to my locker not ready to speak to anyone. After a while I saw Luna coming towards me. Oh no please go away I don't wanna talk to you right now. But it was to late she began talking to me "skye i missed you yesterday and i am really really sorry i didn't want to kiss hayes but it was something in that moment that it just happend" "Luna I kinda understand but you did hurt me alot and i gave hayes a second chance so i have to give you also one" "omg skye you truly are the best friend i ever had" and she hugged me. I was happy we weren't in a fight anymore but i was still upset.
Skip school
I was walking towards my dads car when i heared my name being called. I turned around and saw Hayes. I haven't seen him the entire day i wonder where he was. "skye skye wait, come at my place at 5 pm okay??" "Uhm why??" "Just please come" "okay I'll see you at 5". I stepped in in my dads car and he immediately asked what hayes has asked me. "Dad he wants to apologise i have to go to his house at 5 pm. "Okay but i swear if he breaks your heart again i will do something he'll never forget" "damn chill dad" i said chuckeling. As soon as we we're home i did my homework and went to go change. I just decided on black leggings with an oversized sweater that dad JC gave to me. It was now almost 5 pm. Oh fuck i am late. I grabbed my penny board and penny boarded to hiss house. Luckily i was there at exactly 5pm. I knocked on the door and was greeted by skylynn. I picked her up and tickeld her. She began laughing so hard and said "no ha ha ha skye stop please" i stopped and she gave me a hug with her small arms "when are we going horse riding again?" "Soon i promise lil skye" i putted her down and she said "follow me because Hayes has something for you" she giggled and i followed her. We walked into the backyard and hayees was standing there with next to him a picknick set up with all little candels. It looked really cute. I walked towards him and gave him a hug he hugged me back and said "i am really sorry skye" "Hayes i forgive you it was just a stupid mistake"
We sat on the blanket and started eating and talking and just having fun. Out of nowhere Hayes starts tickeling me and i hate tickeling. So i fell on his body and scream "PLEASE HAYES HAHAHAHA STOP I'LL DO ANNUTHING TO MAKE IT STOP" he stopped and said "anything??" "I nodded and he said "Skye will you be my girlfriend again??" "Hayes i am really sorry but i can't go back to you immediately i don't know if i can trust you again" he starts tickeling me again "NOOO HAYES STOP okay I'll be your girlfriend again but you have to me sure i can trust you again" i was still laying on his stomach and looked into his eyes and he started leaning and we kiss. I smiled and my phone rang wow dad good moment the call me. I picked up and said "hey"...."okay"..."see ya in 5".
I looked at Hayes and said "i am sorry but i have to go home" "don't be sorry i understand see you tomorrow" he gave me a kiss on my cheeck and hugged me goodbye. I picked up my penny board and went home. It feels good to have hayes as my boyfriend again, i know its soon but i feel like I can trust him again and he won't hurt me anymore. I opened the door with my keys and screamed I AM HOME. I heated nobody so i just went upstairs to take a shower. When i was done showering i saw that Vega fell asleep on my bed. I decided to go to sleep also cause i have to go to school again tomorrow. I cuddled next to Vega and fell asleep.

The next morning
I woke up and ran towards the bathroom i ran towards the toilet and started throwing up. No i hate it to be sick. My stomach hurts so bad. Soon after Connor came in my room and helt my hair up. I flushed the toilet and thanked Connor and brushed my teeth. "Skye go back to bed I'll call your school to say your sick today" "thanks Connor" I went back to bed and slept the entire day.