*chapter 20*

//POV Skye//
literally everyone was there. Hayes, Nash,Sam,Connor,Ricky,Trevor,Lilly,
Luna,Cameron,Matthew,Jack g,Jack j,Mahogany,Taylor,Carter,Aaron and a lot more people. Guess it's nice to have parents who are famous.

They all gave me hugs and presents and it was really fun. We all were just dancing and my dads were in the backyard with their friends.

After a while i needed to go to the toilet and saw Luna and Hayes in the kitchen just getting something to drink. I saw dad K and dad Jc and they were really drunk. It was pretty funny to watch tho.

The whole night i danced with Lily and some other girls from school and i had the best night of my life. Soon Nash came running towards me and said "hey Skye uhm i don't wanna hurt you but... Okay well just follow me. I followed Nash and saw
Luna and hayes making out against the wall.

I was done with him. He cheated on me and I didn't say anything because i thought he would be honest with me and tell me but guess i was wrong. Here he is making out with Luna in my house on my birthday party. Don't think this is the best birthday after all.
I got so angry and began yelling at hayes. "YOU FUCKING CHEATER AND YOU TO LUNA I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND GUESS I WAS WRONG HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU I DONT WANNA SEE YOUR FACES EVER AGAIN CAN YOU PLEASE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE" They didn't say anything and just walked out.

//POV Kian//
So JC and I decided to give Skye a surprise party. We called all her friends and all our friends and they all came and bought present and everything. I was so happy to see that Skye was happy. She means so much to JC and me.

We were all drinking and having fun in the backyard and damn JC looked so fucking hot. I couldn't stop staring at him. I don't know if it was the alcohol or that JC was just really hot but the next thing i felt was his lips prest against mine.

We continued to make out for a while until Nash came running towards us and said "guys Skye is really heartbroken right now and i think she needs your help". JC and i were way to drunk to say or do anything so we kinda walked towards her but we fell and the ground and laughed really hard and just continued to party. She'lll be fine.

//POV Skye//
I am all alone sitting at the rooftop crying my eyes out at my own birthday party. Arent birthday party's meant to be fun?? Guess not. My dads are way to drunk to even care about me, Lily is i don't know where and the other people don't care about me. Nobody really does really care about me. They wouldn't mind if i just left right now. The only one who would care was Lily. I think.