*chapter 14*

//POV skye//
I've been sick for two days now and I hate it. The only positive side is that i don't have to go to school. Dad JC and dad Kian are really sweet but they have to go to work. Well they make videos at home but they have to go to meetings and stuff. I decided to just stay in bed and watch their videos cause i am kinda curious about it. First video was a q&a from dad JC. And he is was in the pool in the old o2l house and dad Kian was bothering him. Tbh it was really funny and their was this question and it said what is Kian doing right now and JC said fucking bothering me and then the part came i am sorry but is this and they said together Jian and then dad Kian said maybe we should kiss. It was really funny and I knew it was before they found out their were gay cause dad JC said there is this one really cute girl and her name is Lia Marie Johnson or some stupid thing. I wonder when they found out they were gay i decided to ask dad Kian cause he was home. So i yelled DAD KIAN COME HURRY!! in 5 seconds he was in my room. "Skye whats going on??" "Nothing i am just bored and had a question" he looked at my computer screen and chuckled "so now you're stalking us" "dad why would i stalk you if i litteraly live in the same house" "yeah you're right but what did you wanted to askk me??" "Well how did you knew you liked dad JC and did you told him or??" He sat on my bed and began to tell me the whole story "well JC was in o2l and i was friends with Sam who also joined o2l and he said maybe you can join so i joined o2l. At first i never had feelings for JC we were just really good friends but then when he started dating Lia i was really jealous and i didn't know why so i was struggeling with my feelings and didn't know what to do but then there was this really cute girl and her name was Andrea and i thought i fell in love with her but i actually just tried to hide my feelings for Jc, JC and i had cute moments in videos and i loved it when people shipped us but he didn't like me because he had lia, i was really upset but tried to hide it but Andrea started to get mad because of it so we broke up, JC tried to cheer me up and i just couldn't hold it in any longer so i said JC i like you more than a friend at first he was surprised and ignored me for 2 days,worst days of my life, and then he said Kian i like you to and I thought you didn't like me and i was scared to say and yeah since that day we started dating" i smiled and said "wow that's a beautiful story" Dad Kian smiled and said "yeah but try to go back to sleep honey cause i want you to feel better" i nodded and went back to sleep.
When i woke up someone was in my room. I couldn't see who it was because i didn't have my contacts in. So i putted on my glasses and saw it was hayes. I smiled at him and he gave me a hug "hey how are you??" "I still feel sick but it's getting better" "ahw i miss you at school it is really boring without you" "awh that's so sweet" "Luna and i bought some chocolate and fruit for you,your dad has it" "awh you shouldn't have done that but thank you" "Uhm i think i should go now so you can rest" "oh no don't go we can watch a movie if you want" "ywahhh okay what movie??" "I don't know and i don't care look something up on netflix if you want" he putted on some kind of funny movie and it was actually a really good movie and it was funny. After a while he had to go and i went downstairs to get something to eat. Since my stomach still hurts i just got an apple i went back to bed.